3rd Trimester
Options

Fired previous provider, 35 weeks now no OB will take me?!?!

Re: Fired previous provider, 35 weeks now no OB will take me?!?!

• Options

@triumphgrrrl

Check out steptalk.org also - you'll think you're stepmother of the year after reading those posts. Then again, you probably don't have a stepchild with a mother that is a 35 year old bipolar/schizo who lives with her parents and is hospitalized for suicide attempts every 4 months

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Correct -

Connecticut law does not specify at what age a child may be left home alone. When deciding whether or not to leave a child home alone, a parent should consider the child's age. Many experts believe that a children should be at least 12 years of age before they are allowed to stay home alone. Experts (not the law - which means parental discretion) also believe that children should be over the age of 15 before caring for a younger sibling.

Additionally, parents should consider other factor's when deciding if their child is ready to stay at home alone. A child's maturity should be considered. Also, a child's ability to handle urgent situations should be reviewed. A parent should also take into account the environment in which the child will be alone, and the child's feelings about being alone.

• Options

@TicketTuesday

I couldn't agree more - GENIUS!!

• Options
    Op you are NUTS. Leave your husband, if you don't want the baby there is always adoption. Put your step son in therapy, and beg one of your former OBs to take you back. Though, if I were them, I wouldn't.
  • Options
    Holy Moses.... There are no words to describe the hatred I have towards the OP...
  • Options
    bumwaters said:
    Holy fucking shit. Words can't even express how disgusting and disturbing I find the OP and her comments.... (((Big Hugs))) to @abbyful‌ and @wickedsugar‌
    You said it best @bumwaters.

What a shitshow this whole thing is. 
    Southern California
    Together for six years, married for five
    BFP 12/06/13 - EDD 8/11/14 
    BABY BOY born 8/14/14!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah.  This is weird.

I don't really have any other words to describe this shit show.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How has the OP not been banned already? The things she said are terrible.

I was wondering the same. This has been some thread! Wow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"