3rd Trimester
Options

Anyone planning on paying daycare with a CC?

We would pay the card in full at the end of the month but I'm thinking this is an excellent way to rack up some rewards points.

Re: Anyone planning on paying daycare with a CC?

• Options
    I say go for it - just make sure you always pay it off!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ditto PC - if you actually pay it off every month - it would be a good way to rack up the points. Just make sure you save up for it or it could lead to a lot of problems.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you are disciplined enough to pay it off every month then I would, I am not so we wont even consider it an option. There is no way that I am going to pay interest on daycare.?
  • Options
    Depending on which daycare we get into we plan on using our Amex to pay for it. ?We have to pay that off each month. ?We are saving our points for a kick ass vacation and 800-1000 a month worth of points will make that happen A LOT sooner.
  • Options

imageShellyburger:
    Depending on which daycare we get into we plan on using our Amex to pay for it.  We have to pay that off each month.  We are saving our points for a kick ass vacation and 800-1000 a month worth of points will make that happen A LOT sooner.

My exact thoughts.  This plus the dependent care tax saver make paying for daycare not so bad.

• Options
    If we can, we will...we pay off our bill each month but love to rack  up the reward points. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"