March 2015 Moms
Options

So horny at 6 weeks. Seriously, when did I become a nympho?

My husband is probably feeling like its a chore at this point. I want sex at least twice a day and normally we do it every other day. I just can't get enough. My husband is very attractive but for some reason now that I'm pregnant he's even hotter? Anyway, anybody else feel like this?

Re: So horny at 6 weeks. Seriously, when did I become a nympho?

• Options
    I feel the complete opposite. My husband is a hot sexy man but I could care less about sex. It's hard to get in the mood when you are constantly nauseas . :(
    We do it and I always have a good time but I haven't initiated since finding out I am pregnant.

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    Luckily I have no nausea. Just sore breasts and bloating .
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope.  Keep that thing away from me.
  • Options
    Seriously?! I'm the only one? Lol
  • Options
    lisap0924 said:
    I feel the complete opposite. My husband is a hot sexy man but I could care less about sex. It's hard to get in the mood when you are constantly nauseas . :( We do it and I always have a good time but I haven't initiated since finding out I am pregnant.
    This....also the bloat is so not hot.

• Options
    No, I could care less about sex right now being nauseous does not help.
  • Options
    See how you feel once morning sickness kicks in.....that disappears completely. Just thinking about the motion of the ocean makes me want to hurl.
    BFP - 6/28.....Unofficial(waiting on u/s) EDD - 3/9

image    image

July Siggy Challenge. Summer Fail. March 2015 Group
    baby development
  • Options
    I feel the same way about my boyfriend!
  • Options
    Me too, well not sure about twice a day, but yeah sex is awesome right now.
  • Options
    I have no nausea at all but lots of bloating and little cramps all the time, I am usually so tired at bed, my husband kisses me and my tummy and I'm already out. :( poor guy! I need to try harder to keep his needs in mind!
  • Options
    I love my husband dearly but keep him away from me at the minute. Feel so nauseas that sex is the last thing on my mind. Hoping its gonna change soon though
  • Options
    I want to know where I sign up for the horny pregnancy. I wish my body worked like that :((
    Married My Love 8/09, Blessed with Captain Adorable 3/12
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

BFP#1 7/13/11 EDD 3/16/12 DS born 3/16/12

BFP#2 5/16/14 EDD 1/23/15 CP 5/21/14

BFP#3 6/25/14  EDD 3/2/15 

imageimageimage

• Options
    My first time around I didn't want to have sex at all.. Now this time around I want him all the time! But then again I'm not as sick as I was last time.

#1 BFP 11/6/12 EDD 07/19/13 Delivered 07/23/13 - Baby boy Everett John

#2 BFP 07/06/14 EDD 03/12/15

• Options
    I want to know where I sign up for the horny pregnancy. I wish my body worked like that :((
    Innorite?!

If I tried to have sex right now I'd puke on him.  That's so hot.

Piper, 4/10/10
    Connor, 3/16/15
    Morgan, EDD 9/22/16

• Options

Sex is awesome now, but I'm not sick (yet?). But twice a day? Daaaayum, girl. I'd fall apart.

• Options
    Yes I'm very easily turned on right now but the super depressing thing is that my dr put me on pelvic rest until my first u/s! What's even sadder is that our anniversary is next week and we were supposed to go on a sexy getaway! So much for that :(
  • Options
    I've heard it's normal to get pretty horny during the second trimester, is this true?

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    I was like that with my first pregnancy but this time I want nothing at all to do with it!
    Married 5/31/14 BFP 6/28/14 BabyFruit Ticker} photo imagejpg3.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"