July 2012 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

I'll start. So my cousin moved in next door to my dad, my dad paid for all her bills for this month! ALL of them! Deposit, first month, hooked up everything etc etc. So I was pretty peeved about that to begin with, check 1.
Then after that happened my dad decided to include her in on Frankies bday party, she's in her 30's so once her plans overtook a two year old's birthday party I just cancelled everything and we did a small bbq just for us. Still miffed about that, check 2.
Then the icing on the cake, this past weekend (which was supposed to be the party weekend) my dad threw her a birthday party in the trashiest fashion possible. Get this the party was late starting because she was on her way back from Biloxi with her "relationship". She won a little bit of money and instead of paying my dad back she went to fucking Biloxi for the weekend, Check 3! So yeah that's my twatwaffle, im so fucking done with her.
My dad asked how come I haven't been around and I just told him i've been sick. Truth is if im around her to much im bound to say something I will regret.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    My blood sugar is the TW today, I failed the 1-hour test and have to take the 3-hour tomorrow!  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  The doctor said it will "probably be fine" so I said, let's not even do it then  :D  No dice!  Waaaaaaaah  :((
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad to see someone else nominating their toddler - I almost feel bad calling mine out.  He's decided that NO!  is the appropriate response to every question, comment, or request.  I know most of you laides went through this already, but we were a little late with words so we're hitting it now.  It is driving me insane!  I know it's normal for a typically developing toddler, but I am so over this lovely stage.  
  • Options
    I nominate both kids, inside baby and outside baby.

DD is killing my hips and I'm having a hard time walking let alone carrying DS or chasing him.  He has started making fun of my limpy, waddly walk I have to do.  Jerk.  It's cute, but jerk.

Dmitri has been up around 3am every day for a week now too.  He goes back to sleep after 10-30 minutes, but it's been fairly consistent.  DH is a saint for getting up to put him back to bed since there is no way I can hop out of bed with my hips in this state.

>>>---FSU--->

• Options
    @reinedecajun Vag pics? Are you serious? I'm terrorized of what I'll have to deal with when my kids will be teenagers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options

@reinedecajun Vag pics? Are you serious? I'm terrorized of what I'll have to deal with when my kids will be teenagers.

So serious. I just don't even know what to say.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"