July 2012 Moms
Options

Sesame Street party help

So it's totally last minute but I decided to do a theme for Ava's party after all- Sesame Street. As far as food goes I want to keep it simple. Fruit kebabs, pretzels or chips, what else?? We're having pizza and cake of course too. I wanted to make some cute little signs to put up in front of the food items like "oscars orange juice" ( this is the only one I've come up with so far) and I bought some of those cute little glass milk bottles and striped paper straws for that . I'm stumped on other ideas though but wanted to have a characters name in the title for each.

I know you ladies are creative, so any ideas? :)

Re: Sesame Street party help

• Options
    Yeah, definitely Cookie Monster Cookies...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    zyaszyas member
    MissMusic said:
    I went to an Elmo party this past spring and they arranged a fruit platter to look like Elmo: strawberry pieces, mandarin orange slices, blueberries for the mouth, and his eyes were little bowls of yogurt.

They also had printed off papers to color with the letter "J" (1st initial of birthday girl) and the number 2 (her age).  The party bags had a little tag on them that said, "This party brought to you by the letter J and the number 2".  It was neat.

You can put a picture of Oscar on the trash can!

Here's an idea I googled: click.  They cut finger sandwiches into shapes, which is neat, and had Jell-o letters & numbers.

...and after I typed all of that I realized you asked for only food ideas.  Womp womp, sorry.
    I am totally doing some of these ideas!! I just spent about 45 minutes looking at stuff from that link you sent! @missmusic - thank you! And thank you to everyone else too - I love all the ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"