If this is not where I should be please let me know. DH and I have been trying for almost a year now. (We had to put it on hold a few months due to headaches and finding out what was going on with that) Anyways went to OB last week and if we do not get pregnant in the next month or two they want me to see a RE. My first son was an opps and I never in a million years thought #2 would be so hard. (DH is not DS bio father) On top of everything it seems like EVERYONE I know is pregnant. I am so overwhelmed with emotions. Anyways I hope you don't mind me being here. Any words of advice, encouragement would be greatly appreciated.