Trouble TTC

Hello everyone TTC #2 "child mentioned"

MandiNewMommyMandiNewMommy member
edited July 2014 in Trouble TTC
If this is not where I should be please let me know.  DH and I have been trying for almost a year now.  (We had to put it on hold a few months due to headaches and finding out what was going on with that)  Anyways went to OB last week and if we do not get pregnant in the next month or two they want me to see a RE.  My first son was an opps and I never in a million years thought #2 would be so hard.  (DH is not DS bio father)  On top of everything it seems like EVERYONE I know is pregnant.  I am so overwhelmed with emotions.  Anyways I hope you don't mind me being here.  Any words of advice, encouragement would be greatly appreciated.  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Re: Hello everyone TTC #2 "child mentioned"

• Please add something to the title of the thread that indicates you mention a child. Others may be thrown by this. Many of us here are still working on #1.

Me: 30  DW (aka C): 29

Together since 2/15/11 ~ Legally married in NY on 9/29/12

***CP mentioned***

We've been working on baby #1 since July 2013 using Open ID donor sperm.  8 IUI attempts with 5 actual IUIs and one chemical pregnancy.  We have one fresh IVF cycle under our belts as well as a FET.  I have endometriosis and a uterine septum that was corrected via surgery in November 2013. 

11/14/14 -  Second HSG shows that tubes are still clear and ute is looking good. 

12/6/14 - Started BCPs in prep for IVF #2

12/22/14 - Saline u/s and endometrial scratch (All was clear and OUCH!)

1/2/15 - Began stimming for IVF #2

****All Welcome!****

We are Mommas to four fur babies - 3 dogs and 1 cat.

• I am sorry.  Thank you for the heads up.  I changed it!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • AnnaClaire256AnnaClaire256 member
    edited July 2014
    Welcome to 3T. You've come to a great place for support. We can all definitely understand the way you're feeling. Hopefully one of your next cycles is lucky and your stay here will be short and sweet. If you make it to a year, seeing an RE is definitely the way to go because they will make sure you (and your DH) have all of the neccessary tests done. Good luck!

Just a note: if you mention your DS in your posts try and put "child mentioned" in your thread title or on the top of your posts. Gives us a heads up on the content!

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

DX: PCOS

Current treatment: Break from IUIs until after the holidays

-----All Welcome----

~~~January 3T Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolutions~~~

(I don't do resolutions...so I stole T-Rex's)

• Thanks Anna.  I by no means want to upset anyone.  

• Welcome.  Sorry you have to find yourself here.  You're more than welcome to join.  There's also a Secondary Infertility board where several people with children are having trouble TTC #2 post.

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Thanks again I will ck it out.  Just not sure where I fit right now...

• ***** children mentioned *****

I understand the not knowing where you fit in especially when it's a second marriage or significant other. My children are from a previous marriage and they are basically grown 20 and 15. I feel so lost half the time because my situation doesn't seem to me to fit in the exact molds of any of the boards. I'm currently going through IVF and I started out with injections and fast tracked to IVF all within about 4 months. No time to waste at my age. The women here are awesome and full of knowledge and have been very supportive to me.

Which ever board you decide to stay on I wanted to wish you Good Luck!!!
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Thanks ladies!!!  :)

• Welcome to the board!

Missed M/C natural cycle 10/2013

DX PCOS 3/2014

2 cycles Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + TI - no response stair-stepped to Clomid 75 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Folistim + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim  - no response, repeated Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI = success! 12/2014

Beta 1 - 15 dpiui, 324, Beta 2 - 17 dpiui 750. Twins!!

My Blog: pcosandpizza.blogspot.com

• Welcome!
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• Welcome! I hope your stay is short and sweet :)
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"