May 2013 Moms
Options

WFD?

Whats cooking ladies!?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: WFD?

• Options
    Homemade spaghetti and meatballs, with a side salad.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Breakfast is for dinner :)
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    Tacos with cilantro lime rice.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    ALP514ALP514 member
    Mmmm everything sounds so yummy. We've been doing a lot of salads since the weather has been hot so thats what we had last night. I hate turning the oven on in the summer. 

Tonight we are having chicken cutlets and sautéed spinach,asparagus and mushrooms.

• Options
    We're having spaghetti squash sauteed with sausage and garlic tonight. Tomorrow will be broccoli with turkey sausage and cheese.
  • Options
    Can I just hire someone to come cook for me?  I have no patience to cook this week.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We are having Queso fresco chicken with mixed veggies and mashed potatoes tonight
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
  • Options
    We had leftover tacos and spanish rice..tonight were having cheddar wursts on the grill and pasta salad.
  • Options
    Shepherds Pie.

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Options
    ALP514ALP514 member
    @cgiles120812‌ do u have a recipe for the queso fresco chicken that you wouldn't mind sharing??

• Options
    ALP514 said:
    @cgiles120812‌ do u have a recipe for the queso fresco chicken that you wouldn't mind sharing??
    Yes! It sounds fancier then it actually is lol, my sister in law made it and i just got it from her. I grill my chicken breast and season it and slice half a wedge of queso fresco laughing cow cheese and put it on top of my chicken...super simple and it's delicious! :)
                            Anniversary
  • Options
    Chop Suey tonight.....was pretty good. It was super hot to cook though. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"