October 2014 Moms
Options

AW and name change

As a general PSA, I changed my username yesterday; it still has part of my old name, but if you have no idea who I am let me know and I'll clarify and then delete the response later.  I changed my UN because of some of the identifying details.  I plan to change my avatar shortly.

I had my third and final A/S today and LO is still measuring ahead, everything is WNL, and he's coming in at 1lb 8oz, which means he doubled in weight in 4 weeks!  That feels a little high, but my MFM said it was fine.  No more ultrasounds until third trimester as he likes to do one around 32ish weeks to "check-in".  I also learned that the kicks I feel are actually punches, and what I thought were punches are kicks!  My placenta is still anterior so he ends up kicking it most of the time rather than me.  He was elbowing me a few times during the scan  - thanks little man!

Apologies to those who are creeped out by 3D pics, but here is my "little thinker" (since it looks like he's striking a Rodin pose)!

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

Re: AW and name change

• Options
    Love! So happy for you. A little mini scientist in the works

image         image

• Options
    What a cutie! :) I like your new sn.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Very cute and congrats. I thought you had changed your name but then I thought I must be losing my mind.
  • Options
    Congrats on a great scan!
  • Options
    Congratulations on a healthy scan! He looks adorable! I noticed you changed your name on another thread but I usually just pay attention to your siggy. Hopefully you're not having an internet creeper issue.
  • Options
    Congrats on the great scan!  I figured it was you when I saw the new name!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @golfingdarwinfish‌ -How long did it take you to change your UN? I've been trying to change mine (I emailed bump Jackie yesterday early morning but haven't gotten a reply yet). Not sure how long I should wait. Thanks. And congrats on a healthy scan!!! What a cutie!!!!

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    MrsL2BMrsL2B member
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    What neat pictures glad the scan went well too!
    Mother of two sweet boys. One on earth and one in Heaven.  Sweet Baby Wyatt 3/29/13-9/10/13
  • Options
    Omg those feet! I'm melting. Adorable. Congrats.
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    So happy you have a great scan!  Thanks for the heads up on the name change.
  • Options
    Yay for continued great news! I'm very happy for you & your LO!
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Options
    Those little feet!
  • Options
    Congrats on a great scan!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    Beautiful scan! Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!

• Options
    Congrats on the great U/S and such cute pics! I'm jealous of the 3D.

Lilypie - (urRB)

• Options
    congrats on a great scan :)

My FurBaby Dexter 4/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since 07/12
    MC - 03/13
    BFP - 2/9/14 EDD 10/17/14
  • Options
    Congrats on a great scan! He's a cutie! I thought I was losing my mind last night when I saw your sn was different on another thread. Anyway, so happy for you!

Me- 36 DH- 40 ***TTC since 1/13

BFP #1 - 4/3/13 *** EDD 12/13/13 ***M/C 4/12/13 @5wks 1 day

BFP#2 - 1/29/14 ***EDD 10/11/14

It's a GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Congrats on a good scan. Those little feet are amazing! FYI, my girl weighed in at 1 pound 10 oz at 24w2d, and the docs were happy with that. Chunky baby=good!
    Me: 31  ~  Copilot: 37  ~  Our son: 3/25/11 ~ Our daughter: 10/5/14
  • Options
    Thank you all for the love its and comment! :) I'm feeling excited now so finally caved in and registered a bit last night! 

For those looking to change their UN - sign in under the knot -> account settings -> change user name! :)
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    Thank you all for the love its and comment! :) I'm feeling excited now so finally caved in and registered a bit last night! 

For those looking to change their UN - sign in under the knot -> account settings -> change user name! :)
    Thank you so much for the advice! I've wanted to change my screenname for months because my old one included personal info. Hooray for The Bump finally making it easier! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"