August 2014 Moms
Options

******Monday Ticker Change******

Hi Ladies...We haven't had a check in for a while, so I thought it might be good to catch up!

How far along are you?

Do you know the sex? Name?

How are you feeling?

How are you doing? Any complications or issues?

How are your preparations for LO coming along?

IAmPregnant Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP - 01/04/2016; EDD - 09/15/2016 DS #1 - 07/2014

Re: ******Monday Ticker Change******

• Options

How far along are you? 34 weeks...42 (or so) days to go!

Do you know the sex? Name? Boy - Harrison Hendrix

How are you feeling? I've definitely reached the uncomfortable stage! I feel pretty good during the day, just some minor aches and irritations, and I get hot and exhausted much faster...but mostly, I am just SO over the horrible sleep. My hips and pelvis kill me during the night. I feel like someone is hitting me in the groin with a hammer when I roll over or get up to pee, which is way too often!

How are you doing? Any complications or issues? No complications for me so far, thankfully :).

How are your preparations for LO coming along? We are pretty much ready to go after my shower a couple weeks ago. We have a few things to purchase still (small things like burp cloths and bottles), but other than that, we're set as far as the stuff goes. I feel like we're as ready as we can be mentally, too. And I am definitely ready to be doing with being pregnant!

IAmPregnant Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP - 01/04/2016; EDD - 09/15/2016 DS #1 - 07/2014
  • Options
    1. 34 weeks

2. Girl. Amelia Grace

3. In a crap ton of pain. I'm having tons of very painful BH, hip pain, back pain, leg pain...

4. Was sent in for pre-e monitoring at my apt last week, but everything still looks fine.

5. Yeah... I've got my cloth diapers back! That's it. Still no bassinet, PNP, stroller, car seat, etc.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 33 weeks

Do you know the sex? Name? Girl- Siena

How are you feeling? OK, feet swelling when I don't wear my compression socks- ugh. and in the past 24 hrs- itchy rash. Hopeful it is poison ivy, not some pregnancy thing that'll last for 7 weeks...

How are you doing? Any complications or issues? Doing well overall, everything's textbook, no issues so far!

How are your preparations for LO coming along? Alright. H has to paint Siena's dresser. I need to wash some clothes. Her nursery is mostly done. I also have to get her gear from storage (ie: my mom's house!), like the RNP.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"