June 2013 Moms
Options

Girl you look good, won't you back that SPAM up

WasNotWasWasNotWas member
edited July 2014 in June 2013 Moms
Good luck going back to work today @weddinginthecove‌ @elmoali‌ you's a big fine woman won't you stick that SPAM thread?
                                                              #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: Girl you look good, won't you back that SPAM up

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pitchslap said:

Today I get to take DS for his 1 year shots and DD2 for her 4 year. Not really sure what my thought process was when I made this appointment.

They get shots at 4 years? Our pedi told us DD does 't get them again til right before kindergarten.
    Oh my God I hope you are right about this. DD1 asked if she was getting shots (thanks bunches for that ;) ) and so DD2 has been freaking out about her appointment.
  • Options
    @kelly422‌ crap. Lol. I honestly don't remember if our pedi did them at 4. I swear I didn't get a break from shots until DD1 got a bit older. So my pedi may do it at 4. We shall see how it goes!
  • Options
    Did anyone watch Rising Star last night? We had bad weather pass through last night so the news was on instead of the show.
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    E has a fever of 102. She's never had a fever before. Taking her in to see the pedi this afternoon. She is having massive greenish poops too. So far this morning all she wants to do is nurse non-stop. Boooo to Monday. My poor baby :(

Anniversary       

• Options
    @Pitchslap‌ that's how my dad is too, he's always telling me well I fed that to you/I did that with you etc and you lived. My kid, not yours, my decision trumps yours
  • Options
    @tiffletons518‌ you have this mom shit on lock down!
    Aww shucks :D 
  • Options
    Anybody have a good idea of where to look to get a plain white tshirt for LO on my way home from work tonight?  I feel like finding plain white t-shirts is practically impossible ... the only thing I've found listed online at stores are gerber t-shirts, and I know those run super small, so I'm not sure they'll even fit.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    @smpeachey I think something small for her would be nice too, chocolate or something monogrammed?

• Options
    I have a window to go to the gym but I sooo don't want to

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Anyone play bunco? I've been invited to a friend of a friend's house next week to play, but I'm not sure what it is. All I know is there will be booze, which quite frankly should be an automatic yes for me.
    My best friend's aunt and her friends started playing a long time ago.  They eventually quit playing and just use it as an excuse to get together and drink!  But they still call it "bunco night". 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"