Trying to Get Pregnant

8 DPO with positive FRER but negative digital

Good Morning, Ladies! I've been lurking for a bit and wanted to come out and say hello! I was a member of the Feb. 2012 board and now have an almost 2 1/2 year old boy. We decided we were ready to TTC this summer now that we've got a handle on potty training. Well, I'm 8 DPO, and I've been having all kinds of symptoms. I lost total self control this morning and tested, knowing it was way too early. Well, with a FRER test, there is most definitely a faint line. However, with a Clearblue Easy digital, it's negative. Now, I know a line is a line, and it's soooooooo early for a digital to even pick up anything, but if there is a line on the FRER, then that speaks volumes, right? I'd love to hear/read your thoughts. :)
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: 8 DPO with positive FRER but negative digital

• Thank you! I'm cautiously excited just because I want to see the actual word before I tell my hubby who is working out of town. If I am, I need to find a good way to tell him since we are so far away from each other, and he won't be home for a few weeks. I don't think I can wait a few weeks to tell him. :/

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations. It's still early, so I'd wait a few more days and test again on the digital. Then pop on over to 1st tri. I'd recommend doing an intro over there first. They will probably be more welcoming that way. Good luck!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Well thank you, Darcy, for your supportive response. I appreciate it. Guess I'm on the wrong board when I was just looking for a supportive TTC board since I am, in fact, TTC.

• Congratulations. It's still early, so I'd wait a few more days and test again on the digital. Then pop on over to 1st tri. I'd recommend doing an intro over there first. They will probably be more welcoming that way. Good luck!

Thank you, and you are clearly correct about it being more welcoming over there. I guess I've forgotten how these boards can be. Yikes!

• Got it, Ladies. Good luck to everyone. I'm sorry I offended you...didn't mean to. Bye.

Thank you, and you are clearly correct about it being more welcoming over there. I guess I've forgotten how these boards can be. Yikes!

We are very welcoming here; however, people respond with more enthusiasm when it's people we know and who have participated in daily threads and GTKY type conversations. Good luck with your pregnancy. Participate on the other boards and you'll be welcomed.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • anfranklin2anfranklin2 member
    edited June 2014
    I feel like when people post these threads then come to check on the reply they feel a lot like this
    Married July 19, 2014.
    Inherited one stepson, so excited to continue our family!
    BFP#1: June 15, 2014. MC June 20, 2014.
    BFP#2: July 11, 2014. MMC July 27, 2014. Naturally passed tissue August 5, 2014.
    BFP#3: October 29, 2014.
    EDD: July 8, 2015 *Stick baby stick!*
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"