September 2012 Moms
Options

Fridge phonics

I think some of you had talked about the Leap Frog Frigde Phonics set. They had stopped making them for a while but target had it today so I grabbed one for birthday or Christmas. Just wanted to let you all know (I've been looking on swap sites for a while, but they were always missing letters)!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fridge phonics

• Options
    Thanks! Something like this will be great for our trip that we are taking. We are driving to a West Virginia for a work conference/family vacay with my H. I've been keeping trying to pick up some good car toys and games. I'm planning on getting 2 small baking sheets or pizza pans for magnetic activities.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    Thanks! Something like this will be great for our trip that we are taking. We are driving to a West Virginia for a work conference/family vacay with my H. I've been keeping trying to pick up some good car toys and games. I'm planning on getting 2 small baking sheets or pizza pans for magnetic activities.
    I do that with our set. We also have the barn animal puzzle set.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    we have a similar one. One sings the song when you put the letter in it like "A. A says Ah, and A says A. Every letter makes a sound. A says A, and Ah!" Grey has learned MANY of the letters using this. I love it. (2 bucks at a garage sale) The other one we have matches vehicles. It's hit and miss whether he likes it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    We have it but it's not magnetic :( K got it from her great aunt for her first birthday. She does love it though

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The bucket ones would not work in my house, so I'm thrilled that they came back out with the fridge one, plus it has a bus!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"