September 2014 Moms
Options

T&P Please for @LSN8308 ***Update***

dal2ausdal2aus member
edited June 2014 in September 2014 Moms

Update....@LSN8308 is so appreciative of everyone's well wishes.  I just now saw her message that she sent this afternoon, saying that they did an amnio and unfortunately it came back positive for infection.  So they were taking her in for C-section.  I assume by now that she has delivered, but I haven't seen a message from her since this afternoon.  Please send those prayers up, and I'll keep everyone posted if there's an update.  Hopefully, she'll be well enough soon to check in herself.

Hi, everyone!  This is a call out to all S14 moms for thoughts and prayers for one of my fellow future mom-of-twins labor buddies @LSN8308.  After having lower back pain yesterday that wouldn't get better, she stopped by L&D for observation.  Her whole story in her own words is down below, but long story short she seems to have an infection that's threatening pre-term labor at 30 weeks 2 days. 

The doctors have her on meds and keeping an eye on her, but if the infection doesn't respond, they'll have to deliver her son and daughter. 

So bumpies...please send your thoughts, prayers, meditations, wishes, and overall good vibes her way that those little ones can stay in just a few weeks more.

From @LSN8308....

Wednesday's are my millstone days, I'm 30 weeks 2 days now.

Buttt... I'm having another eventful day. Had lower back pain all night starting around 1am, tried to lay down but wasn't getting better, then it was followed by pressure in my lower abdomen, but no actual contractions.

Still, worrying about these 2 munchkins we decided to come to L&D at 4:30 am, got hooked up and babies are great, having what they call mild uterine irritation not so much contractions, but I was 100% effaced and 2 cm dilated :( started me on steroids for babies lungs, antibiotics, and magnesium to help prevent any contractions.

Then bloodwork came back and my white cell count was high indicating an infection, which could be the cause of the preterm labor. MFM wants to do an amino to rule it out. If its negative they will continue to give me meds for the next 3-4 days to prevent labor, but if it comes back positive, I'll have to deliver these babies ASAP.

so now we wait. :/ so crazy, didnt think I would be in this position this early.

If one of you ladies could make a thread on our BMB so I can get some positive vibes sent my way I'd rly appreciate it, plus for some reason I'm not able to start a new discussion on mobile.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: T&P Please for @LSN8308 ***Update***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"