Single Parents

You guys are clever - help me be creative

I just this week created my first Facebook account. Welcome to 2014 MLD! Lol
I don't want to put a picture of myself and my Ex's lawyer said that (and I agreed) no pictures of the kids on any social media sites so I can't show off my boys anymore here or there :(
But I need to put a pic. I want something showing that I am a single mom with 2 boys. Any ideas? Maybe one day I'll snap a good picture of myself but I hate how I look in pictures!

Re: You guys are clever - help me be creative

• Everything you need to know about taking a good selfie wear make up and take it from above, or from the side, or a combination of the two.

But what you can do is find a single mom quote on google images
  • I would put a picture of your hands :) so by this I mean your hand and one of each of your boys hands either ontop of each other or side by side or in a Circle etc etc shows you plus two but no faces and you can't prove it's any of you ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • edited June 2014
    Things ive done are : I wrote in the sand my sons initial A <3 mummy it was very cute and currently my pic turned hilarious as its a pic of my legs crossed in bed with a cup of tea next to me and of course my nighty, well turns out my calf looks like side boob and I sent a buzz through my friends thinking I posted a pic of my side boob in bed in a nighty hahaha so I got a tad too creative it seems with the no face thing :)
  • I love the hands idea. I have a ton of pics of my son holding my finger. I just think it's so cute.

You could also do shoes. A pair of your shoes with theirs on either side.
  • Oh how cute is the shoes!!!!!!!! I need to do this now also :)
  • You could do a silhouette of you and your LOs holding hands on a walk or something.  If you have a friend who has a good eye for photography and a nice sunset, you would be golden.

A quick google search:

Because I suck at explaining art.  But that ^^ is what I'm talking about.  

And look for some text to go in the pic.  Maybe something like:
    or
    or
    or

Happy creating! Good luck!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Oh shit, the first quote (at least on my computer) isn't working... it says "A man who treats his woman like a princess is proof he has been born and raised in the arms of a queen".  That one is because I knew you had boys.

But I did just see another one:
  • I love that first quote @roxalot im pretty lame my profile pic is me and ds on mothers day and my cover photo is bf and ds cause im just far to lazy to be clever
  • LOL, do a google image search for that quote and see if a really good one comes up and use that :)
  • It's always great to begin your post with "You guys are clever" ;)
    But seriously, I really like the silhouette idea, and the hands, too.  Family pictures where all members are holding hands and walking away from the camera are sweet, too.  No faces.  
  • I love it I love it I love it.

We are going to the beach this week coming up so I can try the hands over the sand, a pic of the 3 of us from the back, and then one of those awesome quotes.

I knew I could count on you gals! Thanks. I'll post what I come up with
  • Yay! Can't wait to see the results!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"