Pregnant after 35

What the hell is my bra doing...

Still on at 9pm?!?!
This has got to be the worst case of pregnancy brain.

Re: What the hell is my bra doing...

• Oh woman!! At least slap on a sports bra lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • I cannot wait to take it off when I get home. Be free!! Lol BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • lcwedlcwed member
    Mine stays on until its time for bed.  It never dawned on me to take it off.  I'm off for the summer too, so I should be going free all day as I am at home a lot.  Thanks for the reminder.  Freedom here I come.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• I am so jealous that you guys can take bra off and feel comfortable.  I think someone gave my chest the wrong message and it thinks it is solving world hunger instead of just preparing to nurse one child!  My boobs have grown two full cup sizes so far and are so heavy and uncomfortable that my bra literally only comes off for the shower.  Crazy.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I wear a soft sports bra to bed - the kind that people with small boobs can wear all the time, at night - like an ahhh bra - do you have those? It seems to help, but there is a moment of relief in between when they break free from the one i wore all day... ahhhh is right.
  • ChrisBChrisB member
    As long as I'm home the bra is off! I have this stupid heat rash under my boobs now...so uncomfortable that I am dreading wearing a bra for my ultrasound tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"