October 2014 Moms
Options

My son is kicking my butthole.

Ok, I know he's not kicking my "butthole" but it sure freaking feels like it! Maybe he's drumming on my colon, whatever. It feels like the fart that will never come out.

I know I can't be alone in this. Anyone? Anyone? What on earth is this child thumping that makes my butthole feel like it's being karate-d by baby feet? It's so uncomfortable!

And I hope this kid knows that is NOT the way out. :-/

Re: My son is kicking my butthole.

• Options
    I'm feeling tons of thuds a few inches below my ribcage, which I think are punches, and kicks are always my lower left, in the front, and it feels like he's already trying to push through my uterus and into the world. I'm shocked by the force behind the flailing already!
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lct2008lct2008 member
    edited June 2014
    I feel the butthole and cervix kicks and punches too lately. It's like she's dancing on my butthole. But really you describe it perfectly it almost feels like recurring gas that you can't pass. The joys of pregnancy.
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    YES. Me too. Yesterday and today, especially, though it's happened on and off for several weeks now. It hurts! Makes my inner butt spasm. Inner butt is not a medical term, but that's the only way I can think to describe the area.

For me, it seems to happen around the same time I'm feeling occasional shooting cervical pain, too, so it must just be the baby's position. ?

Sorry I don't have advice, but I do feel your pain, literally. Haven't figured out anything that helps. Laying down on my left side usually helps everything, but not this. (Speaking of farting, though, I do think the pain is worse when I'm gassy or haven't pooped in awhile.) 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    edited June 2014
    She punches me in the vag as well as my anus. It's a really strange sensation. You are not alone.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• Options
    Yep. Lots of butt and cervix kicks here too... except I think they're headbutts in my case. I've been feeling like DD is head down and my u/s actually confirmed that on Thursday. I also keep feeling her feet up in my ribs lately. Usually when I feel something hitting my butt/cervix there's something pushing on my ribs too, so I think it's her stretching out. 
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    Justabean3Justabean3 member
    edited June 2014
    I thought mine was kicking my cervix but apparently per the u/s he is head butting and punching me

I had my fetal echo Friday and he was head down doing this the whole time.
  • Options
    AargAarg member
    I am constantly kicked In the cervix and it freaks me out!
    My favorite is when I can feel the pressing sensation right on my bladder!
    Yep that feels awesome! ... :|
  • Options
    Yep, mine does not appreciate a full bladder and proceeds to kick it with enthusiasm until I go pee.  Its beginning to affect my feelings towards him on the matter ;) 

Native NYC-ers living in Switzerland - First time parents - 36 + 37

TTC: 8 Months / BFP: 2/8/2014 / EDD: 10/20/2014  

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I feel like my baby girl is kicking my vag half the time. Glad she's leaving my hiney alone.
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    I haven't felt the butthole kicks but definitely feel like I'm being punched in the vag. I told DH that this morning because she kept doing it and I bent over trying to get her to move elsewhere. That shit hurts already! Not looking forward to when she's bigger and kicks me!
  • Options
    I felt kicks in the butt once so far, but he tends to stay over on my right side and kick outwards (thank you baby!!!). 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I always feel it in the car when I'm sitting up straight!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"