One & Done: Only child

Let's play story time

Share a story of entertainment here! 

Once upon a time last night, I bribed my DH into giving me a back rub for sex. The end! 

Re: Let's play story time

• Hoar.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Share a story of entertainment here! 

Once upon a time last night, I bribed my DH into giving me a back rub for sex. The end! 
    Once upon a time, I scanned this post too quickly and thought @jackofthebox wrote that she took her husband to a sex club.
    BAHAHAHA That's funny. 

Umm the name of the club was called "Our Bedroom" it's this new place down the hallway across from the bathroom. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Once upon a time, I came into work and shopped swim wear for most of the day.
  • This is out of left field, but if we are sharing embarassing stories...

When I met my high school boyfriend's father for the first time (I was 17), we did that weird awkward thing where you don't know if you are going to shake hands, hug or kiss on the cheek. 

I wound up going in for a cheek kiss (we're Italian) and I think he was maybe going for a handshake and I wound up kissing him right on the neck.  The dad said something like "well, I like her."

IT WAS AWFUL.

So basically this? LOL 

• AgoAgo member
    DH and I have also broken the bed.  Heh heh.
    University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

January OAD Siggy Challenge: Creative Snow Sculptures

• Damn.  I have never broken a bed.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• EmilyK022 said:

This is out of left field, but if we are sharing embarassing stories...

When I met my high school boyfriend's father for the first time (I was 17), we did that weird awkward thing where you don't know if you are going to shake hands, hug or kiss on the cheek. 

I wound up going in for a cheek kiss (we're Italian) and I think he was maybe going for a handshake and I wound up kissing him right on the neck.  The dad said something like "well, I like her."

IT WAS AWFUL.

My ex from high schools dad walked in on us one time. He got a full view and I wouldn't go near him for months.

Alright.  You may have won this battle.

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• EmilyK022 said:

This is out of left field, but if we are sharing embarassing stories...

IT WAS AWFUL.

My ex from high schools dad walked in on us one time. He got a full view and I wouldn't go near him for months.

My high school boyfriend's Mom walked in on me giving him a BJ.... I was absolutely horrified!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @EmilyK022 It was horrible! I remember her walking in and saying "what are you doing???" and him just mumbling "nothing...."

I couldn't make eye contact with them for a long long long time. Luckily soon after that we broke up so it wasn't an issue.

• Once upon a time I was a nice wife the end ;)
  • KS02CS08 said:

Once upon a time I was a nice wife the end ;)

I call BS!
  • KS02CS08 said:
    Once upon a time I was a nice wife the end ;)

Me too..... a long time ago :)

• meo34meo34 member
    Once upon a time when DH & I were wee youngins, we broke our bed while doing the deed.  \m/

Us too! But we were not youngin', got to keep the spark going! We had to reinforce with metal braces..... Totally fell apart. We are crazy like that.....oh yeah.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"