June 2014 Moms
Options

Cstarks in L&D!!

Re: Cstarks in L&D!!

• Options
    We clearly don't want to be a part of the "regs group." Thats why we chose not to be "regulars" on TB. And since when is name calling tolerated on here??
  • Options
    Who posted personal info??? ( clutching pearls.)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Cstarks2013‌ you "clearly don't want to be a part of the 'regs group'", yet you lurk to see what is being said by the regs... yeah, I totally believe you.

• Options
    Yea...not sure why you would pay any attention to what is going on in this group if you didn't care. And how is it ok for you to talk behind our backs but I can't say that group is a bunch of bitches? At least I'm up front about it
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Do you have to be a regular to post? This was my birth announcement thread so of course I'm going to post if people are talking shit on it. I love how so many of you can say whatever you want about whomever you please, but as soon as someone says something unsavory about you, you go all ape shit crazy... I never singled anyone out, I just said there are SOME assholes here. You ladies can have an opinion, but I can't??
  • Options

Do you have to be a regular to post? This was my birth announcement thread so of course I'm going to post if people are talking shit on it. I love how so many of you can say whatever you want about whomever you please, but as soon as someone says something unsavory about you, you go all ape shit crazy... I never singled anyone out, I just said there are SOME assholes here. You ladies can have an opinion, but I can't??

If that's what you want to take from this, then sure.
  • Options

Except that you guys talk about us behind our backs, that's the difference. The reason this started in this thread is because you started talking about us in your Facebook group, again. Can someone please put the why are you so obsessed with me gif in here but replace me with J14 regs???
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Don't flatter yourself sweetie. No one is obsessed with you. Trust me.
  • Options
    I can be a bitch, if that's what you want. ;) I aim to please.
  • Options
    I don't "want" anything. Just calling it how I see it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wasn't talking to you snuff. And just because one person voices their opinion, it doesn't mean she's speaking for the whole group. Common sense.
  • Options
    @snuff9861‌ sooo they were basically GBCBing but they had already GBCBed? And then continued to stick around, lurk, occasionally post, and then run off and talk more crap?

... since when was I back in high school?
  • Options
    This is just too much. New baby to take care of and all... Say what you want, I don't care. This was blown waaay out of proportion. I honestly wish you all the best.
  • Options
    Anyone else find it interesting that she bothers to defend herself when she "clearly" doesn't care?
  • Options
    Omg.. What did I miss?? Haha

Well good thing baby is asleep and I am awake!!! Time to catch up! ;)
  • Options
    Yes! The "I'm too busy, must go parent" card was thrown!
  • Options
    Love archer!
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    JujuB22JujuB22 member
    edited August 2014
    Vic of the witch hunt :) Just call me Bridget Bishop 
    Edit because apparently I forgot how to gif :(
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    October Siggy challenge, costume fail
  • Options
    JujuB22 said:
    Vic of the witch hunt :) Just call me Bridget Bishop 
    Edit because apparently I forgot how to gif :(
    What do you mean, @jujub22?  Were you in the other group?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Options
    @chickpea912‌ go to "forums" and its the bottom option, "go to my inbox" :)
  • Options
    @chickpea912‌ go to "forums" and its the bottom option, "go to my inbox" :)
  • Options
    Well lookee there. Thanks, @CJnKR2014‌

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Options
    This gets weirder and weirder.  Using TB isn't compulsory.  Surely any information on pregnancy is also available through one's OB, mom, friends, etc.  If people don't like it, why bother?  And Chick isn't even snarky.
    image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"