June 2014 Moms

Cstarks in L&D!!

We were admitted for my induction at about 1:30!! Started pitocin and now we wait for contractions to pick up... T&P for a healthy lil baby please ladies!!! :)

Re: Cstarks in L&D!!

• laramtlaramt member
    Good luck!!
  • Good luck !
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • jshropjshrop member
    Good luck!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    June '14 September Siggy challenge- Favorite things about fall

• Good luck!!! Can't wait to hear updates! :)
  • Good luck!
  • Good luck!
  • Fx for a smooth delivery, good luck!!
  • Good luck!

Me (36) + DH(35) = Married 9yrs!
    BFP #1 May 2010! mc @11weeks blighted ovum, natural mc.
    BFP #2 Sept 2010! mc @9 weeks, natural mc. Diagnosed with Prothrombin Gene Mutation or Factor II (hetro)-baby asprin while ttc, Found out the hard way that I am deathly allergic to aspirin- OB put me on Heparin injections.
    BFP #3 July 2011 with DS (whom was diagnosed with bilateral trans-radial limb deficiency at 20 week A/S-with no answers why) born 4-12-12.
    BFP #4 March 2013! Early mc @6weeks.
    BFP #5 Sept 2013 EDD June 5th, DS#2 born 5-31-14
    BFP #6 April 2015 EDD December 21st Lilypie Pregnancy tickers   

• Good luck!!
  • Good luck!!

image  image
    Married: July 16,2011
    TTC since: July 2012
    Me: 29  CD3 blood work: All normal; Other blood work: Insulin levels high; HSG: All Clear
    DH: 34 SA: Count: Good (27 Mil); Poor motility (25%);Poor morphology (1%)
    DX: PCOS-IR and MFI
    BFP #1 10/9/13 / Beta #1 68 / Beta #2 162 / EDD: 6/19/14
    Jared Lee Born 6/28/14
  • MNOpeaMNOpea member
    Good luck!
  • Good Luck!!

#1 DD June 2009
    #2 DS July 2011
    #3 DD June
    CP December 2015
    M/C 8/2016
    Rainbow & Babe #4 EDD 7.28.18

• Good luck! I hope it goes really well!

• Good luck!
    image    image

• jshropjshrop member
    Good luck!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    June '14 September Siggy challenge- Favorite things about fall

• Best of luck, hope all goes smooth
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Good luck!
  • She's here! Mia Rae Christoph came into the world just before 10 pm on June 17th. She is 7lbs, 11oz and 20" long. Things went crazy fast after they broke my water, but I'll tell more about that in the birth story. Exhausted and sleepy now. Thanks for all the kind words and wishes ladies. :)
  • Congrats!

image  image
    Married: July 16,2011
    TTC since: July 2012
    Me: 29  CD3 blood work: All normal; Other blood work: Insulin levels high; HSG: All Clear
    DH: 34 SA: Count: Good (27 Mil); Poor motility (25%);Poor morphology (1%)
    DX: PCOS-IR and MFI
    BFP #1 10/9/13 / Beta #1 68 / Beta #2 162 / EDD: 6/19/14
    Jared Lee Born 6/28/14
  • lest12lest12 member
    What did I miss?

image        image

• Oh, just the other FB group hiding in their secret secure place calling us all assholes and bitches and in the same breath referring to US as the bullies. Just back to the irony of them talking shit where none of us can see, but anything that we do that is SO horrifically mean and awful to them, everyone in the world can access and see. 

I still don't get why they hang around here when we're all so awful... I mean, especially with the extensive amounts of drama we've had here lately. (/sarcasm)

Who is "they?"

• Oh, just the other FB group hiding in their secret secure place calling us all assholes and bitches and in the same breath referring to US as the bullies. Just back to the irony of them talking shit where none of us can see, but anything that we do that is SO horrifically mean and awful to them, everyone in the world can access and see. 
    I still don't get why they hang around here when we're all so awful... I mean, especially with the extensive amounts of drama we've had here lately. (/sarcasm)
    Who is "they?"
    My understanding (@merlemerie correct me if I'm wrong!) there's some drama going down about us in the fb group that was started way back in October (November?).

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• @mtgrizgirl ME TOO!! lol. I love all you bullies. You're effing awesome. Feel free to be mean to me whenever you want. Lolol. Some people take this stuff waaayy to seriously.
  • merie412 said:
    That poor girl. You nice, lovely "supportive" girls led a virtual witch hunt and kicked her out over something she had nothing to do with. I wonder if she's as "traumatized" by you all as you all were by us Bump Bullies. Keep stalking. No matter how many of my HDBD pics you post in your group, you're not going to find me. >:)
    Um, that's pretty weird.
    image    image

• AshB11AshB11 member
    edited August 2014
    merie412 said:

That poor girl. You nice, lovely "supportive" girls led a virtual witch hunt and kicked her out over something she had nothing to do with. I wonder if she's as "traumatized" by you all as you all were by us Bump Bullies.

Keep stalking. No matter how many of my HDBD pics you post in your group, you're not going to find me. >:)

Mod edit to remove personal information
    Ashley
    Busy mom of 3! Baby #4 due June 2014
  • Gosh it must suck to not be wanted here or there. Seriously get a life.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I really can't get over what a bunch of bitches you are, hiding behind your stupid group. Just go away.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"