September 2013 Moms
Options

Monday bitchfest

All gripes, annoyances, and general bitches about life, file them here.

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Monday bitchfest

• Options
    jlp0528jlp0528 member
    edited June 2014
    I have two today! @twolittlewheels‌ no starting one of these threads without one to share!

1. Our new street that we moved to in February when we bought our house is getting paved starting today for the next 30 days. It is loud as hell starting at like 6:30 and LO's sleep hasn't been the greatest lately so I am not a happy camper.

2. Good friends of ours had their son's second birthday party on Saturday and the theme was Bubble Guppies. Well as part of this theme every kid got to take home a gift bag that included fish food for the gold fish they also got. Sure it's sort of a cute idea but I did not want a gold fish. I have never been a fish as a pet person. Now I have to take care of this thing and I have no interest in doing that. Lame bitch, I know.

Eta: words

• Options
    Yesterday our neighbors had a guest over who had parked their van completely on our side lawn. We were driving by the car/their house so we stopped and politely asked the 2 children who were playing in the driveway whose car it was and if they would ask their parents to move it. Well the big burly man who lives there came out swearing his head off telling us to get the f out of here and such. He also proceeded to come at our car in an aggressive way saying that we don't own that portion of the lawn and it's state property and to call the cops. So we did and the cop told us she'd ask them to move the van or else she'd give them a ticket for parking the wrong way. They moved that van real quick and flipped us off as they walked back inside their house. Its safe to say we have great neighbors ;), I don't know what's wrong with some people. It's ridiculous to waste a police officers time for something so obviously stupid - don't use someone else's lawn as a parking lot and if your asked politely to move it, just do it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jlp0528‌ is giving away a live fish as a party favor something people really do?? Um, no thanks if I wanted a new pet I'd go buy one myself!!
  • Options
    jlp0528jlp0528 member
    edited June 2014
    Wow your neighbors sound like right little rays of sunshine @lilqt3929‌. Some people are total asshats!! And yes apparently it is a thing. We are friends with our neighbors who said her sister did the same thing for one of her kids for a carnival theme party, which she also thought was insane.

• Options
    hilalkhilalk member
    I have to buy a swim suit today. I am about to cry right now.
  • Options
    DH!!! Damn this guy has something goig on with him. It seems like every single sentence that comes out of my mouth needs to be responded to in an argumentative way. Some of this is probably me too and I just don't see it. But dude, chill. I only told you to take a breath.

We're both stressed. Trying to get everything together to move in the morning. I haven't packed for the plane yet. I have everything together to pack, just haven't actually put in in a bag. I'm sleep deprived. Majorly.

I wish everything was done and I could just go to sleep and wake up tomorrow ready to go
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    HUGS TO EVERYONE!!!!! :-bd

ETA: on my phone, that smily looked like it was giving hugs. Lmao
  • Options
    jlp0528 said:

2. Good friends of ours had their son's second birthday party on Saturday and the theme was Bubble Guppies. Well as part of this theme every kid got to take home a gift bag that included fish food for the gold fish they also got. Sure it's sort of a cute idea but I did not want a gold fish. I have never been a fish as a pet person. Now I have to take care of this thing and I have no interest in doing that. Lame bitch, I know.

I would be seriously irritated to have to deal with a fish. I've had them before and they are a PITA. Plus when they die, that's a whole other issue with the LO.

@twolittlewheels‌ - I hate that your brother is talking about dropping out of school. It's awesome that you offered to help. A HS diploma can do a lot more for you job wise. Hopefully he gets his GED eventually.

I actually don't have anything to bitch about today. Other than we are moving and just have too much stuff. I recognize we are going to have to get rid of things but considering we absorbed part of another household of stuff and most of that has sentimental value, it will be difficult.
  • Options
    In a little over a month I will be leaving LO for the first time and it will be for six weeks. I am really picky about what she consumes and DH knows this. Every time I mention going to training he says to LO "and we're going to Taco Bell, Burger King, mcdonalds...." I'm almost positive he's kidding. I only think he's kidding bc when we are all together he'll ask me if LO can eat something.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    My eyes have been bothering me for the past week. I haven't been able to wear my contacts and glasses seem to irritate them even more because I feel like I have to strain my eyes when I use them. I have an optometrist appointment tomorrow, I really hope I can wear contacts again soon. I really don't like my glasses.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    blond1230blond1230 member
    edited June 2014
    I had two annoying doctors appointments today.
    I hurt my back a couple of weeks ago in yoga and ignored the pain til I couldn't legit sit anymore. Apparently as a FTM my bones in my back aren't quite fused back together yet and the ligaments are all out of whack from loosening and now I need PT and to stop working out.
    Then off to the dermatologist because my skin looks like a 13 year old boys and she decided to remove a mole she thought was suspicious last time I was there and sent it out for testing. I will be on pins and needles freaking out til I get those results next week. In college ten years ago I went tanning twice a week and as a mature person with a brain now I realize how stupid I was.

On a positive note we went to IHOP for dinner and that almost redeemed this shittious day.

Big hugs to all the other bitchfesters.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"