Sorry, this is one big vent. If anyone has any info or tricks to help me out, please let me know!
This is our first PCS and I'm due in less than two months. All of our stuff is packed in storage across the country. It's been over two month since my husband graduated RASP and I'm about ready to snap. I drove across the country 28 weeks pregnant with a carload of stuff because I'm well aware the Army takes it's time processing orders and I wanted to live with my husband and set up maternity care before I was too far along to do anything.
1. We can't get anything organized with transport because his orders were wrong in a number of different ways.
2. His orders didn't have the clause stating that dependents couldn't go to RASP, so he has to amend those orders.
3. He can't in-process without those amended orders (and it's been 2 weeks since he was told they'd be amended and they haven't been).
4. We haven't been receiving spousal separation because apparently they thought I was coming to RASP, but I stayed in WA like I was told to do.
5. Finance can't help him until the orders are amended and he's in-processed.
6. They threatened to stop paying him because he's not in-processed, which he can't do because no one seems to know how to do their job.
7. HE'S TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET THESE ISSUES FIXED AND IT'S ALL DOWN TO CIVILIANS WHO ARE COMPLETELY CLUELESS AND LOVE TO TAKE THEIR SWEETASS TIME GETTING THINGS DONE. So our financial well-being and comfort of living is up in the air until people do their jobs in a timely manner AND correctly.
Seriously, have any of you been through something similar?