1st Trimester
Options

Smoking

2»

Re: Smoking

• Options
    katiefritzlerkatiefritzler member
    edited June 2014
    wow I came on here to help you out, and now all I have to say is I'm very very sorry to hear about this… I've miscarried before too, and it is an awful experience I wish upon no one. :( 
    ~~~My baby girl is due November 4th, 2014~~~
  • Options
    What happens if lady smoke in her prengency ????
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Drove2u said:
    @Nicb13‌ thanks for asking. So it's been rough. I've been bleeding and cramping. One midwife told me that I'm in the process of miscarrying and another told me that I may just not be as far along as everyone though. This was based on one beta level no trend yet. So when I found all this out I smoked a cigarette but otherwise I haven't been smoking at all. I've just been beyond stressed. This Friday I go for an ultrasound and hope to get some answers.

what did you find out?

• Options
    Drove2u said:

hey guys! thank you all for being so encouraging but I just found out that I miscarried. Hopefully see you sometime soon in a future group.

I'm so very sorry. Be gentle on yourself & I'm wishing you peace as you move forward.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    So sorry for your loss.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss OP
    Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DS Grayson (3yrs) (Emergency Csec)
    imageDS Camden (1yr) (All natural Vbac)
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ErzeErze member
    Drove2u said:
    Thanks guys. :-) I'm feeling positive for next time!
    We are rooting for you!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    I'm not sure if you ladies took it as though I was saying she will miscarry again, what I mean't was she will get pg again, and everything will work out just fine. 
  • Options
    I was heartbroken when it happened to me. My dr assured me I did nothing wrong, that something just wasn't right. That helped me with my emotions and grieving, thought it may help someone else. I hate leaving those generic messages- "sorry for your loss" wanted to add something from my own personal experience. 
  • Options
    Thank you PrimRoseMama for your much kinder response than others have left. The more I think about it and after reading what you wrote, I understand. Again I'm sorry, and you are right. I am a loss mama as well, I do understand, my angel would of been 7 months now. Thanks again for your kind response. Topic done, time to move on  :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Edited because I read your last response. T&P to you while you go through this.

• Options
    OH MY GOD, people. Read the whole goddamn thread. @nikkitaplin‌ if you read the second page you would know.

oops, missed the second page.  Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"