October 2013 Moms
Options

Funny Things?

Now that our LOs are becoming much more mobile and curious about their surroundings, what are some funny things they have learned / taught themselves to do?  DD just discovered the light switch above her changing table and taught herself to reach up and turn it off as I'm changing her.  She does this multiple times and thinks it's hilarious.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16

Re: Funny Things?

• Options
    She plays with the door stops and goes for the dog water.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He is obsessed with the dogs' bones. It doesn't help that they bring them into the nursery to chew on when we are in there playing.

He also likes to crawl out of his room every single time we are in there playing. I am teaching him the word bye and trying to show him how to wave. He stops and looks back at me when I say bye and looks for my hand to wave but hasn't tried waving back yet.
  • Options
    Dd now shakes her head no. She does it when she's full and doesn't want any more food, or she'll do it if we go to put her down and she doesn't want to, but then she'll do it at other random times. Last night my dh asked her if she loves him she shook her head no. Then he asked if she loves mommy, she shook her head no. Then when he gasped she started cracking up. It's so silly and so cute.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    DD3 pulls herself up all the time to standing then can't sit down so she screeches for help. But then will do it again, so my days are basically taking my standing baby and placing her on her bottom, attempt to get something done (like laundry) rinse repeat.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"