April 2014 Moms
Options

Anxiety

The past couple of nights my LO has been extra fussy and the other night I was up all night because I could not shut my brain off. I felt a little off as tho my stomach was a little upset and kept getting hot flashes. Now I feel as tho I'm almost becoming anxious when it comes to bedtime. I am calling the doctor in the morning to make sure it's not something serious but wondered if others had this issue. I am breastfeeding so I didn't know if they could even prescribe me something.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anxiety

• Options
    Mport90Mport90 member
    I was having this problem along with a ton of anxiety throughout the day feelings of hopelessness, lonesome, and pretty much didn't want to leave the house or have desire to do anything. I couldn't handle feeling that way any longer. I called and got on zoloft and after a couple weeks I feel back to myself again and it's amazing. I am not usually a medicine person but I couldn't feel tht way any longer. I knew it wasn't good for me or my son. I am also breastfeeding.
  • Options
    I have had a lot of days like this as well. My dr gave me zanax. Now I pump right before bed and take a zanax so I can give my son my expressed milk instead until the zanax largely out of my system. The dr said it was ok for him to feed from me after taking zanax but I feel better about it this way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"