November 2014 Moms
Options

Bump Envy

2»

Re: Bump Envy

• Options
    Oh and I've lost 14 lbs with this pregnancy and have only gained 5 of those back. :/
  • Options
    I have major bump envy. I see all these cute little belly bumps everywhere I go know and I have two bigger bellies, not one. I have heard this called a B belly on other boards, as opposed to a D belly that pops out near the waist.  I used to love my thick hourglass figure, but my lower stomach has gotten huge and my upper belly also seems to have gotten bigger, but it's all cut off by my waist.

I even had one of my coworkers tell me that I'd look less bloated and more pregnant if I wore tighter clothing and showed off my bump proudly like she did. I know she meant well, but I just wanted to punch her. I really wish I could, but I don't want to showcase my two gigantic belly rolls. I can't wait until my bump pops. I'm worried that it never will!
    BabyFetus Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi all, I'm a December 2014 mom but I stumbled upon this thread while searching for something related to clothing.   I hope its okay that i chime in even though I'm way behind you all in terms of my pregnancy!

I am only 10 weeks and I do not have a true baby bump yet, but I do have a HUGE belly of bloat that has everyone around me convinced that I'm "showing" and just starting this week I am getting the, "are you sure you are not due until December?"

Now, i don't mind having a belly, but I do start to feel embarrassed on the days that I am NOT bloated and everyone is like, 'Hey, where'd your baby go?"   I am finding that I just want to pretend that my bloat is belly and instead of hiding it (which I was up until this week), I am feeling like screw it,  I can't hide this anymore.   I'll just pretend its a bump even thought I've got a good 10 more weeks before I have the real bump!

Anyone else relate to this?! 
  • Options
    jj0313jj0313 member
    I'm 17 weeks and have some bump envy. I can kind of see it but mostly I feel like I just look chubby. I'm hoping the bump gets to be more pronounced soon. I'm ready but want to be careful what I wish for!!!
  • Options
    I am 18 weeks today and have nothing!!! It is almost making me concerned because I'm wondering if the baby is okay. Of course the doctora say he is great but man I feel like I should see something! I am a FTM so just need to be patient I guess :)
    Can't wait to meet our little frijolito!!

imageimage
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Major bump envy! I thought I was a horrible person for feeling this way.. 18w3d and although I have a lil belly i feel as though it can be mistaken for a potbelly. In due time ladies!! ❤️
  • Options
    At 16 weeks I wasn't really showing at all.  I guess I "popped" around 20 weeks.  Although there are still people that go "WHA?! You're 22 weeks?!  Where?!"  LOL!  I wear really tight stuff now so that people don't just think I'm gaining a beer belly.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ...AND I just realized this is an old post that I've already responded to.  Do do dooooo....
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm 18 weeks and have been complaining to DH that I don't seem to have a nice bump but rather everything is just shifted up so I have rolls where I didn't before and just feel fat. Diplomatic guy that he is, he replied that no, he couldn't definitely see my "paunch" developing. Paunch? Oh man, he's lucky I wasn't holding anything...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I literally popped at 18 weeks...16 weeks I had nothing! It's coming don't worry :)

IAmPregnant Ticker

First Met: March 13, 2009
    Married: September 13, 2012 
    BFP: March 4, 2014
    EDD: 11/25/2014 
    Three furbabies: Franklin (8) Amos (4) Sasha (2) 

• Options
    OMG yes.  It's still 2 days to my due date, but I am so feeling this!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    100% there!!!! I just want to meet this little girl! 

IAmPregnant Ticker

First Met: March 13, 2009
    Married: September 13, 2012 
    BFP: March 4, 2014
    EDD: 11/25/2014 
    Three furbabies: Franklin (8) Amos (4) Sasha (2) 

• Options
    Awww, how naive we were with our little bellies and little babies!
    So hard to believe we've come this far, thank you for bringing this back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"