September 2014 Moms
Options

UO

13»

Re: UO

• Options
    JSS1002JSS1002 member
    CarmAlarm said:
    Here's what bugs me @jss1002 ..... You don't post here where you think you're helpful...you apparently post here to have 'fun' while you go to April for "real support". Presumably because we are all "immature" and overall "not very nice".

I can't speak for all of S14, but apparently you CAN make sweeping generalizations about the board, but I will say that if you are coming here for fun, but don't count on us for support because of all the shit you mentioned, then we don't want you.

People have differing opinions on this board all the damn time with little to no problem.  If there is a problem, it is usually not about the opinion itself so much as that particular poster's history or how they may have worded something.  We normally work it out, let it drop, or someone GBCB.  I think your opinion and grace's opinion are based on your stuck-up preconceived notions about how people should treat you...and that's not reality.

So, here's your gif. Bye, Jason.

I don't count on people here for support but I have certainly posted several supportive things to others in the past, and continued to do so yesterday, which I guess was a big faux pas since I didn't address the drama directly prior to continuing to post.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JSS1002 said:
    @jss1002 Nobody called you out or called you a bitch or said you were shady since day one, that would be against terms of use. Talking about "not grace" could be anyone. If you find yourself offended by what was said, it's on you.
    Actually somebody did call me out in the 24 weeks thread, but didn't tag me. Unless there's another JSS floating around that I'm unaware of.  Which is why I didn't respond - didn't think a response was necessary.  

When I type in @jss there are at least 5 options for tagging that pop up. Just so you know.

imageimage

• Options
    @carmalarm I do have to say I appreciate the target PSA's. Those are useful. Sincerely.

imageimage

• Options
    JSS1002JSS1002 member
    JSS1002 said:
    @jss1002 Nobody called you out or called you a bitch or said you were shady since day one, that would be against terms of use. Talking about "not grace" could be anyone. If you find yourself offended by what was said, it's on you.
    Actually somebody did call me out in the 24 weeks thread, but didn't tag me. Unless there's another JSS floating around that I'm unaware of.  Which is why I didn't respond - didn't think a response was necessary.  

When I type in @jss there are at least 5 options for tagging that pop up. Just so you know.
    lstrejcek felt that it was wrong of me in some way to continue to post without addressing the issue.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    JSS1002JSS1002 member
    JSS1002 said:

lstrejcek felt that it was wrong of me in some way to continue to post without addressing the issue.
    Here's my issue. I am active in DS's BMB FB Group and it is normal to compare the two. But talking trash about a board where they can see it, is just poor form. If you don't like the vibe here, don't participate. I realize you were dragged into the drama, but you could have decided to talk to her in private. Instead, you took the opportunity to bash our community in a public way. For that, I think you are twatty.
    You're right.  I could have. Mistake on my part. However, I didn't say anything to Grace in that thread that i haven't openly said here in the past.  I also said that I related to a lot of the FTM feelings and remembered what that felt like.  I own what I said.  Completely. 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    JSS1002 said:
    JSS1002 said:

False. I think it is wrong of you to continue to post to this board for all the aforementioned reasons, not because you didn't address the issue. Everyone saw what you said, sooooooo...... how do you think we would all be cool with it?

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    trombgirl said:
    I don't always agree with you...I don't always agree with anyone. You guys call it like you see it... but so do carm, crick, treck, and many other ladies here. I don't see how us calling it like we see it is immature, not nice, and weird.... yet you two demand your right to have your differing opinions. The only thing not sitting well in this whole thing (for me) is the board bashing that went on. Generally not considered kosher across the bump and hurtful to the ladies here. I'm not going to flame either of you off this board, but if we're not a good fit for you then it's probably best you go.
    This. 

imageimage

• Options
    JSS1002JSS1002 member
    trombgirl said:
    I don't always agree with you...I don't always agree with anyone. You guys call it like you see it... but so do carm, crick, treck, and many other ladies here. I don't see how us calling it like we see it is immature, not nice, and weird.... yet you two demand your right to have your differing opinions. The only thing not sitting well in this whole thing (for me) is the board bashing that went on. Generally not considered kosher across the bump and hurtful to the ladies here. I'm not going to flame either of you off this board, but if we're not a good fit for you then it's probably best you go.
    This. 
    I don't have a problem with disagreements and strong personalities -- what I have a problem with and what I've expressed over and over again is the attitude of being mean and rude to people for asking the wrong questions or saying the wrong things when they genuinely come here with good intent. It is hardly exclusive to this board but I've seen it here a lot more than anywhere else. That is what I was referring to and what I've said both here and on a13. I stand by my beliefs on that and the times that I've defended people here I've gotten the verbal shit kicked out of me for it. I find that to be mean, u supportive, and immature. If my biggest sin is that I said on a14 what I have said here many times before, then mea culpa and lesson learned for me. I will apologize for breaking bump etiquette but not for my opinions on the matter. And now I'm stepping away from the keys because I've invested way too much emotional energy on this.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    JSS1002JSS1002 member
    edited May 2014

JSS1002 said:

trombgirl said:
    I don't always agree with you...I don't always agree with anyone. You guys call it like you see it... but so do carm, crick, treck, and many other ladies here. I don't see how us calling it like we see it is immature, not nice, and weird.... yet you two demand your right to have your differing opinions.

The only thing not sitting well in this whole thing (for me) is the board bashing that went on. Generally not considered kosher across the bump and hurtful to the ladies here. I'm not going to flame either of you off this board, but if we're not a good fit for you then it's probably best you go.

This. 

I don't have a problem with disagreements and strong personalities -- what I have a problem with and what I've expressed over and over again is the attitude of being mean and rude to people for asking the wrong questions or saying the wrong things when they genuinely come here with good intent. It is hardly exclusive to this board but I've seen it here a lot more than anywhere else. That is what I was referring to and what I've said both here and on a13. I stand by my beliefs on that and the times that I've defended people here I've gotten the verbal shit kicked out of me for it. I find that to be mean, u supportive, and immature.

If my biggest sin is that I said on a14 what I have said here many times before, then mea culpa and lesson learned for me. I will apologize for breaking bump etiquette but not for my opinions on the matter.

And now I'm stepping away from the keys because I've invested way too much emotional energy on this.

----------------

I agree that you've always been the first to step in when you think people are being rude to the OP. The thing is everyone was being supportive in that thread and it was your own friend that came in guns blazing being rude. Instead of calling her out on it you supported her in the thread on your other bmb. I would have had a lot more respect for you if you told her to just chill out just like you do to everyone else. So it's ok for your friend to be rude to the OPs but not be called out on it but if anyone else rude they must know it.

Well you'll note that I never stepped into the thread grace was upset about to defend her either. I handled it badly and for that I apologize.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    JSS1002 said:
    trombgirl said:
    This. 
    I don't have a problem with disagreements and strong personalities -- what I have a problem with and what I've expressed over and over again is the attitude of being mean and rude to people for asking the wrong questions or saying the wrong things when they genuinely come here with good intent. It is hardly exclusive to this board but I've seen it here a lot more than anywhere else. That is what I was referring to and what I've said both here and on a13. I stand by my beliefs on that and the times that I've defended people here I've gotten the verbal shit kicked out of me for it. I find that to be mean, u supportive, and immature. If my biggest sin is that I said on a14 what I have said here many times before, then mea culpa and lesson learned for me. I will apologize for breaking bump etiquette but not for my opinions on the matter. And now I'm stepping away from the keys because I've invested way too much emotional energy on this. ---------------- I agree that you've always been the first to step in when you think people are being rude to the OP. The thing is everyone was being supportive in that thread and it was your own friend that came in guns blazing being rude. Instead of calling her out on it you supported her in the thread on your other bmb. I would have had a lot more respect for you if you told her to just chill out just like you do to everyone else. So it's ok for your friend to be rude to the OPs but not be called out on it but if anyone else rude they must know it.
    Well you'll note that I never stepped into the thread she was upset about.
    i don't see why you think that matters at all. what you DID do was participate in her other thread, and talk about our BMB in plain sight, not in private. you had the opportunity to not respond to her publicly, or to even call her out on her behavior, in a way that is consistent with how you say you act. you did neither of these things.

why exactly do you think that this BMB should just ignore your comments on the other board? why should we feel comfortable or welcoming to you at this point? "addressing" this issue or not, why do you feel the need to keep posting here?

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I think I've been watching way to much House of Cards because I keep comparing this to politics. Whose a member of congress in here...??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    braybeebraybee member
    edited May 2014
    @JSS1002‌ you keep saying all you did was repeat stuff you've already said on our board but I'm having a hard time finding where you called us all weird and immature...,Help me out?

Eta: other than in your other BMB of course
  • Options

@JSS1002‌: Are we not going to talk about the fact that on another thread, a week before the one you posted here, you said this board "pretty much sucks" and that we were a "such mean spirited group you can hardly believe it"? Then you went on to list the most offensive posts S14 has encountered, but didn't mention that the posters of that shit were no longer part of this BMB - you kind of made it sound like that shit is accepted and the norm around here. To me, it's super shady to use those posts as examples of why we're so terrible and not clarify they were acknowledged as completely inappropriate by everyone still posting here today. Throwing us under the bus for no real reason and twisting shitty situations to look a certain way is not cool. ETA who I was talking to.
    Oh shit, son. Preach it, girl
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• Options
    lstrejcek said:
    @JSS1002, you have complained about this board on other boards numerous times.  I am honestly confused why you post here at all.  You seem to really dislike us, so why waste your time?
    This is all I'm saying. I'm not  trying to "flame anyone off a board", but I just can't wrap my head around why some one would post on multiple occasions all of the things that are wrong with this board and it's members, only to continue to come here to partake in it. You are more than welcome to stick around, not that you need my or anyone else's permission to do so, but you say you have real support elsewhere. I'm not seeing the draw here.
    Drama... DUH 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"