Minnesota Babies
Options

First birthday

Anyone know of good cake places to get sheet cake or smash cake? Also catering that's not too expensive in the north metro?

Re: First birthday

• Options
    Lunds/Byerly's are fairly reasonably priced and could do both cake and food through them.
  • Options
    Cub and Target both have reasonably priced cake... need more info before i can recommend a caterer....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Byerlys does a free smash cake with the purchase of any first birthday cake.
  • Options
    I love using kowalskis for catering

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Grandma's Bakery in White Bear Lake has really cute sheet cakes, and they will make a mini smash cake to match. 
  • Options
    The Super Target in Woodbury has done a great job.  Also I will say Grandma's bakery is good as well.
  • Options
    Since you're in the North Metro - Grandma's in WBL would be an option. I'm not a big fan of their frosting though. You could check what the options at Sam's Club would be to fit the number of guests you're having (their whipped icing is pretty good and better yet doesn't stain! even with the darker colors)..  As for catering - I'd go with one of your favorite restaurants.  I know one year, silly as it sounds, we went through the McD's drive-through for Happy Meals for the kids... They loved it and it ended up being pretty cheap!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"