June 2013 Moms
Options

~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

Happy Tuesday ladies!  I hope for those in the US that you had a lovely Memorial Day weekend (and for those of you in the great white north, sorry I missed Victoria Day (?) last week).

What did you do last week?

What are your plans for this week?

What's your long-term/mid-term goal?

GTKY: What's your favorite water-based activity?

And for our leaderboard (shall we start over again next week since it's June??):

With a whopping 20 weeks in a row:
@kdc2007 - I hope you're feeling better!  You've had a rough time with illnesses this year!
@phishgirl29 - Well done on getting back to the gym consistently!
@Pitchslap - Sounds like there's a win-win situation with the napping (I hope it's still working out)!

With 13 weeks - @ItsStackie - I used Hal Higdon's training plan for my half(s).  I like that there are several different intensity levels to choose from!

With 9 weeks:
@Lizzybizzy80 - We all have off weeks!  I hope this week was better!
@RedCherry1109 - Hope your move went well!
@No longer the best - Well done on moving up with your weights for your workouts!

With 6 weeks - @WorkInIt - Cross-training can be a lot of fun!  Hope you got some bike time in!

With 2 weeks - @adeller11 - Excellent job getting in workouts (nearly) every day!
BabyFetus Ticker
DS born 6/2013

Re: ~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

• Options
    I've done really well the past few days. Cut out alcohol and stayed within my calorie limit. I tried Tracy Anderson's post pregnancy video (meant to start it a lot earlier :) ) and did a P90x kenpo video with DH yesterday. Dropped two pounds fast.

This week I want to keep walking and doing a video after B goes to bed. I'm nixing alcohol and sticking with meal planning.

I want to lose 38 pounds. I want to get in shape. I want to go shopping in my closet and not spend any money on clothes.

Favorite water activity would be jumping in the waves and floating in the ocean. I can't wait to take B to the beach this summer!

• Options
    Ahhh!  Thanks @musicalsilver I will go through that today.

What did you do last week? Last week I ran Tuesday and Thursday. Thursday was rough pushing the stroller. Also, I decided I would cut out soda, only had one can!

What are your plans for this week? Run at least once before Sundays soccer game, keep up with the no soda, there is none in the house so I got that going for me.

What's your long-term/mid-term goal? Half Marathon in November.

GTKY: What's your favorite water-based activity? Volleyball. Also, just floating with a drink in my hand and chatting it up.

imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What did you do last week? I managed to walk 1 mile and managed to ear good while in the middle of moving

What are your plans for this week? Hopefully get back into my routine of walking a few miles a day.

What's your long-term/mid-term goal? To feel better about my self!

GTKY: What's your favorite water-based activity?
    Relaxing on the boat while the men fish.

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Options
    What did you do last week? made it to the gym three times. 45 minutes of cardio each time, plus an arm or leg program afterwards.

What are your plans for this week? gym and less snacking.

What's your long-term/mid-term goal? Tone up my tummy!

GTKY: What's your favorite water-based activity? Swimming! When I'm not I plan to be floating on a raft in a pool. Is that considered an activity?

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Oops! I missed it yesterday! I am not on here much but as I was working out this morning I remembered I HAVE to post here you hold me accountable!

What did you do last week? 30 Day Shred! I am trying not to put to much on the scale reading because I'm either elated or bummed out.  But I have been getting comments on looking like I'm losing weight and clothes are starting to fit better!!

What are your plans for this week? Same!

What's your long-term/mid-term goal? I wanted to lose 10 total pounds by June 10 and I'm only at 5 pounds but I will get there eventually!!!

GTKY: What's your favorite water-based activity? I love swimming! But also we love to fish in the summer.  Sorry the boys fish while I tan and read. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"