Pregnant after a Loss

***Tuesday Ticker Change***

Happy Tuesday! Another week down! How is everyone doing today?  

This will be my last week running the check in ladies! @Rox825 will be taking over for me. I can't believe how close I am. I am really starting to believe that I will bring home a baby in 7 weeks. I will of course still be participating in the check-in and keeping tabs on everyone!

If your ticker changes over to a new week today, feel free to join our check-in! Help us get to know you better by giving us a brief intro and including your estimated due date.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The Tuesday ticker change ladies!!

@marcilene1 - 6/3/14
@slensic - 7/15/14 - Team Blue
@Bonnesetter27 - 9/2/14 Team Green
@Maggie-Moo - 9/9/14
@ArmyWife0623 - 9/9/14
@Charmedgrl517 - 9/23/14 Team Pink
@Squiddley - 9/23/14 Team Pink
@Meagpt22 - 10/21/14
@rox825 - 11/4/14 Team Green
@MrsTuna08 - 11/25/14
@kalynn12 - 12/9/14
@megbmeg - 12/9/14
@Birch113 - 12/16/14
@haleyusf - 12/16/14
@longcat07 - 1/20/14

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?

XXX

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!)

XXX

How are you feeling?

XXX

Favorite moment of the week?

XXX

Least favorite moment of the week?

XXX

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?

XXX

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?

XXX

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?

XXX

~*~*~*GTKY questions:~*~*~*

What would be your guilty pleasure baby gear item, if money was no object? Something completely unnecessary, bonus points for PIP!
XXX

image image   image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

BFP#1 9/25/10 DD born 6/9/11
BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
BFP#3 11/2/13 EDD 7/15/14 Stick baby Stick
1st u/s 11/26/13 at 7w, measuring right on track and a heartbeat of 139bpm
NT Scan 1/6/14 at 12w 6d, normal healthy squirmy baby measuring right on track heartbeat of 147bpm
1st 2nd tri Scan 2/3/14 at 16w 6d, very healthy baby BOY!
A/S 3/4/14 still a very healthy BOY, measuring right on track!
DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

Re: ***Tuesday Ticker Change***

• slensicslensic member

@Bonnesetter27 How are you? How are the contractions? Any update from your Drs. Appt?

@Meagpt22 How are you feeling? Bummer about the wedding, the family stuff is so hard sometimes.

@Charmedgrl517 I am sorry you have been so uncomfortable.  I hope it’s better this week!

@Squiddley How are you this week?

@rox825 Yay for being out with people, it’s so exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.

@ArmyWife0623 How are you?

@MrsTuna08 I am so glad you had such a great NT Scan!

@haleyusf  I saw your update but let’s hear about your u/s in this thread too! I am so glad it went well!

@Kalynn12 How are you this week? Is the nausea letting up at all?

@Birch113 Yay for a great u/s!! Sorry that your UTI is still a problem.

@megbmeg  So sorry you are barfy but yay for a great u/s and making it to the double digits of weeks. It always feels great to get there!

@Rahturc Welcome! I hope your UTI is better this week, those are terrible. What is your EDD?

@Kibylou Welcome! How are you this week? What is your EDD?

@longcat07 Welcome! How are you feeling this week?

image image   image

BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
    NT Scan 1/6/14 at 12w 6d, normal healthy squirmy baby measuring right on track heartbeat of 147bpm
    DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

• slensicslensic member

32 weeks, Squash

How are you feeling?

Pretty good, just big

My BFF's baby boy was born yesterday. Not only am I super thrilled for her but it made me more excited to meet this guy and worry less about all of the what if's.

It's finally warming up and the swelling is beginning

Pretty ok, just harder to move around and do stuff

Mostly ok, I keep having stressful dreams I think I am just anxious

Ob appt. next week.

What would be your guilty pleasure baby gear item, if money was no object? Something completely unnecessary, bonus points for PIP!
    The orbit travel system. The price just kills me $1180.00

image image   image

BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
    DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

haleyusf
  • Loading the player...
  • megbmegmegbmeg member

Wow @slenslc, you're getting so close! And congrats for your friend :)

@birch113 - you are so right about the bathroom stalls. That was me today - and the whole time hoping and praying no colleagues come in! I'm also glad you found kumquat. That prune is an ugly little thing, isn't it? Kumquat is much cuter.

Lime. Woohoo

How are you feeling?

Getting a bit more energy and a bit more appetite in the evenings. But still sick. Hopefully that'll ease up in the next week or two. 

Actually making dinner the other night. Including a veggie! and eating it with no incidents. It's been weeks!

Trying to buy cheapie bras at Target for my new mega-boobs and realizing they don't carry my weird size. Time for custom order. Boo! For now, I'm surviving with sports bras. 

Feeling a bit more energetic & hungry got me nervous for a bit. But losing my cookies this morning convinced me that things are likely still progressing fine. 

Hmm...my first thought was a personal chef to make sure mom & dad are well fed ;) But if it is gear, I would get one of these star egg nightlights and a crazy, over-the-top custom playhouse (those playhouse are $14000!): 
    imageimage
    Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

haleyusf
  • As of now my EDD puts my clicker change on Tuesdays so as of now I would like to join you lovely ladies. I am 26 DH is 28 and we just finished our first fully monitored cycle and got our BFP on 5/15/14. This is my second pregnancy, the first one we lost at 12 weeks 5 days in September, I found out I have PCOS soon after. As of today my EDD is 01/20/15. So far my first beta and my progesterone were good but I am anxiously awaiting the results of my second beta. Usually they have the results first thing in the morning but of course today they won’t have them til this afternoon and I am a hot mess. Thanks for letting me join you ladies and I really hope to be hanging around here for a while.

5 weeks today. That puts me at an appleseed.

How are you feeling?

Tired and anxious. I am more picky about food and my appetite comes and goes.

Finding out I am pregnant

Waiting for test results

They seem to come and go. The only one that never really goes away is my sore boobs.

Honestly I am a mess. This pregnancy does not feel real to me. Even though I am on the proper meds for my PCOS this time around, the thought of actually having a child seems like the most distant thing to me. Just a T&P request for a good 2ns beta.

I am looking forward to getting to my second trimester. I know that is so far away but I feel like once I pass 12 weeks I will start to feel better.

I have not even thought about baby gear but I guess a nice universal car seat would be nice.

Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

haleyusfkibylou
  • 25 weeks/ I'm not sure of fruit

How are you feeling?

Pretty good. I have really bumped out lately so I feel huge.

My cousin stayed over last night. She had a m/c in Nov. but told me they are expecting!

I am in the middle of end of the year tests for my Kindergarteners. It is so boring and I really have to hurry them along to get through them all.

Contractions are better and the dr said as long as they aren't timeable then I am fine.

Great.

Well, I'm not looking forward to it but next week is my GD test. I failed with ds and I am nervous I will have it again.

Probably a bassinet. I think they are so sweet looking but you only use them for such a short time and I really wouldn't have use for it since I can't sleep with a baby in the room (too noisy).

haleyusf
  • How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?

10 weeks -- double digits! Prune

How are you feeling?

So freaking tired today. So tired. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hands down the u/s yesterday! Little one measured right on track, 164bpm heart beat, and we got to see him/her moving around and trying to get away from the u/s probe! All the scary unidentified stuff was gone from the last u/s and the doctor was really reassured by our progress. 

The morning before the u/s before we knew everything was okay.

Nausea is a *little* better; my appetite has leveled off (along with my weight gain thank goodness); so tired.

Doing okay right now; the u/s was a huge reassurance for us.

Looking forward to the start of the 2nd tri and then my next appt is in 4 weeks.

A pram style bassinet stroller attachment. So unnecessary but so cute!

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

13 weeks, 2nd Tri!!!!!! Peach

How are you feeling?

Pretty good!  I tire really quickly which makes the ongoing unpacking of my house so very slow.  But, on the whole, I can't complain.

Spending a long weekend with family that we don't see very often.  We were celebrating a graduation.

Ugh, 3 hour glucose test.  It just blew.  

For the most they are the same as they have been.  While we were traveling I had the m/s and headaches return for a few days, but I think that was because my food and sleep routine was thrown off; it's improved since getting home.

Pretty ok.  I was hoping to get the bloodwork from my NT back today, since it's been a week, but no dice.  I'll be calling tomorrow.

We are planning on doing a Facebook announcement if the NT bloodwork comes back clear.  We aren't doing anything super exciting, but it will be nice to have it totally out in the open.

I think I'd go for a designer diaper bag.  Something really pretty and functional that would last forever.  This little beauty can be yours for only $1295!

My fur-babies Chuck Norris, Stella, and Lucy
    imageimageimage

BFP #1 1/4/14; EDD 9/16/14;  mc 1/17/14 
    BFP #2 3/12/14; baby girl born 11/21/14          
    haleyusf
  • kibyloukibylou member
    edited May 2014
    How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 6 weeks (sweet pea)

How are you feeling? Excited to make it past this week.

Favorite moment of the week? Feeling heartburn last night :) I had tons of heartburn with DD and it made me hopeful we are having a girl.

Least favorite moment of the week? Realizing we probably aren't going to get the house we offered on last week. Too many repairs are needed.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? I haven't really had a lot, but I do get nauseous while driving and did have bad heartburn last night.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? Of course I am super nervous because of my lack of symptoms. I lost my last one at 6 weeks 2 days, so I am nervous about Thursday that I will start

~*~*~*GTKY questions:~*~*~* What would be your guilty pleasure baby gear item, if money was no object? Something completely unnecessary, bonus points for PIP! I would love to get a huge comfy recliner so I can relax comfortably while feeding a newborn in the middle of the night :)

@slensic thanks for adding me to the list! My EDD is January 13th!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    haleyusf

5w...still too early to actually be a fruit/veggie yet, just an appleseed.  ;)

How are you feeling?

ok, actually.  taking it one day at a time.

when i very nearly barfed around noon today, after taking a couple psyllium fiber capsules.

watered-down brown spotting, friday night into saturday.  in retrospect it was probably from cervical irritation, since SO and i engaged in shenanigans friday morning, but it didn't cross my mind at the time since i never had it with DS (but DS had a different father).

holding steady, for the most part, although the nausea is ramping up just the teeniest little bit.  otherwise, still tired, still bloated/gassy, still crampy, still have giant achy boobs.

i think i've found my calm space.  i've been embracing the "today, i am pregnant" mantra, and telling bean sprout how much s/he is loved/wanted, no matter the outcome.

my "unofficial" first appointment is tomorrow.  also, i wouldn't say i'm looking forward to it, but my 5w3d/loss milestone is friday.  hopefully getting past that will be helpful.

does a nanny count as gear?  lol.  seriously, an extra pair of hands during the day for the first year or so would be awesome.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • @slensic, thanks for doing the check-in!  that's one sick travel system.  i mean, the convertible car seat alone...i can't even.  lol

@Birch113, good luck at your u/s tomorrow!  i agree, kumquats are way cuter than prunes, and probably taste a lot better too.  lol

@megbmeg, target cheapie bras are awesome (i kind of wear them all the time anyway), but you're right, they don't carry weird sizes.

@meagpt22, that's about where i am with the PgAL brain...i have my moments but i can talk myself down pretty well.  bummer that you have to work this weekend, holiday weekend and all that.

@SamanthaLaura16, welcome! and (((hugs)))  PgAL brain is brutal.  i hope you have good doubling numbers!

@Bonnesetter27, ugh, the dreaded GD test.  i don't know if you had that awful drink cold last time, but if not, see if you can have them give it to you ahead of time and chill it.  still disgusting, but much less so.

@haleyusf, yay for an awesome scan!  i didn't think of the bassinet stroller attachment...they make one for the stroller i have from DS (quinny buzz 4).  it's like $120 though, and like you said, pretty unnecessary!

@MrsTuna08, 3-hr glucose test already?  do they do it early and skip right to the 3-hr if you have a history of GD?

@kibylou, house hunting is the pits.  SO and i bought our house last year, and we looked at houses for nearly two months solid (dozens of houses) and bid on FIVE that we lost.  one of them had even sold before we went to see it, and the damn selling agent didn't have the decency to call our agent so we wouldn't waste our time.  it was an awesome house too, we'd written the offer on the spot that evening and then found out it sold the next morning when our agent went to submit it.  it's a bummer when you love a house but it needs too many things fixed.  i hope you can find something soon.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
    haleyusf[Deleted User]
  • megbmegmegbmeg member
    edited May 2014
    @longcat07 I was so hoping target woul have a get me through this stage bra, but no luck on this weird size. Guess I'll order something online. Goo luck at your appt!

@SamanthaLaura16‌ congrats! Fx for your betas!

@kibylou‌ good luck with your milestone this week. I hope passing it is really reassuring!

@‌bonnesetter27 testing kindergartners sounds like such a bummer! I don't remember doing any tests that young. Just lots of play and lots of crafts

@birch113 congrats on dbl digits! Hope you have fewer and fewer bathroom stall moments, and that the dang spotting will finally stop for good.

ETA: spelling

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• kibyloukibylou member
    It is true, @longcat07‌. It stinks getting your hopes up for a house and then not getting it. oh well, life goes on.

@megbmeg‌ thanks! Just 2 more days!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Birch113 your comment about throwing up sober in a bathroom stall made me giggle :)

@haleyusf Congrats on the wonderful u/s!

@kibylou ((hugs)) and good vibes to you as you pass your milestone on Thursday

@longcat07  yes I had to take the 3-hour super early, boo.  I have a ridiculous family history, so they made me take the one hour screen - which I failed.  I am also spilling protein and glucose in my urine.  So it was on to the 3-hour test!  I really don't have high hopes for avoiding GD, but I'm hopeful that with a glucose monitor I can monitor my blood sugar patterns and control it through diet and exercise.

My fur-babies Chuck Norris, Stella, and Lucy
    imageimageimage

BFP #1 1/4/14; EDD 9/16/14;  mc 1/17/14 
    BFP #2 3/12/14; baby girl born 11/21/14          
    haleyusfkibylou[Deleted User]longcat07
  • Thanks Ladies! Got my betas yesterday and they went from 362 to 3299 in about 96 hours. So I am just trying to take things day by day.
    Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

[Deleted User]haleyusf[Deleted User]MrsTuna08
  • rox825rox825 member
    slensic Thanks for posting the check-in for so long!  You're getting so close!

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  16 weeks, avocado (which sounds smaller to me than my navel orange last week?)

How are you feeling?  Pretty good physically, PGAL-brain is getting to me this week though.

Favorite moment of the week?  Brunch with friends on Sunday who I don't see often.

Least favorite moment of the week?  There was a day of really bad weather last week, can't remember which though.  It was a pretty good week!

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Over the past few weeks they've pretty much disappeared.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Not great, it doesn't look to me like my belly has grown at all over the past week or so, and actually almost seems smaller than it has been.  Coupled with symptoms going away, I'm starting to get really nervous about my appointment on Friday.  Hoping it's just first tri bloat finally going away, but if you could send any T&P for a good appointment I'd appreciate it!

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  Friday.

What would be your guilty pleasure baby gear item, if money was no object? Something completely unnecessary, bonus points for PIP!  It's not an item really, but I'd probably splurge on a cloth diaper service.

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

• megbmegmegbmeg member
    Fx for you at your appt Friday @rox825‌ I hope you get really reassuring news about your avocado baby ;)

And congrats @SamanthaLaura16‌ on those handsome betas!! Grow, baby, grow!

rox825
  • rox825rox825 member
    Birch113 a kumquat is much better than a prune!  Hope your US went well.
    megbmeg hope you're feeling better soon, 
    meagpt22 a nanny would be awesome, I thought about a nanny share option but I don't think that I have the space in my house for 2, and dropping off elsewhere defeats the purpose of convenience!
    SamanthaLaura16 welcome and congrats!
    Bonnesetter27 that's great news for your cousin!  Good luck with the GD test.
    haleyusf I was so tired during 1st tri, it's gotten a bit better but it's still tough to do much more than walk the dogs then crash most nights!
    MrsTuna08 congrats on 2nd tri!  That's one lovely diaper bag.
    kibylou I started getting heartburn pretty early too, I've been carrying tums with me for weeks now.
    longcat07 hope your appointment went well.  Re- houses, I've got you beat- H and I looked for over a year and made offers on 9 before we finally got ours :-)  Fun times (not).

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

haleyusf[Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"