2U2 it is then. . . . — The Bump
December 2013 Moms

2U2 it is then. . . .

jjbh1209jjbh1209
100 Comments 100 Love Its Photogenic Name Dropper
edited May 2014 in December 2013 Moms

Well I didn't plan on joining this 2U2 club, but I guess now we will be members!  EDD 1.16.15.....

Our daughter will be 5 months on Wednesday.  I also have two stepdaughters 11 & 2 1/2. 

Exciting :) This is going to be our last one. DH's reaction to this will be priceless.

So after work, I went into the kitchen where he was with DD.. He was off work yesterday so he was telling me everything he did and how DD had crazy blowouts in all of her diapers, she had went through 3 outfits and that he was so happy I was home to help him with her. I starting laughing uncontrollably at the thought of him in the future with our DD and LO at 13 months apart for a whole day while I am at work. I was laughing so hard I was in tears. Partially because it was so funny in my head and partially because I knew I had to tell him and his reaction was not going to be the same as it was when I told him I was pregnant with DD. I finally calmed down and just blurted out that DD was going to be a big sister! He told me to quit messing around, I was nuts and that we have too much shit going on to have another baby right now. So I handed him the test.  He sighed, opened a beer and said well at least we do not have to store all the baby stuff for years now. (note: we have no storage room in our house so its kinda a big deal lol)  Not the reaction that any woman is hoping for, but I honestly expected worse. He needs time to absorb it and seeing that it was not expected and I am still absorbing it, I will let it slide.  Here is to another HH 9 months and another long pregnant summer.

**Edited for Update.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

fauxvegan[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]iranwithscissorsacordero2tyedyeme12canicksmomazmama20Missykisses85lifesaverzleahraewkusnorticusprimebubblesmtunotthecheattattooedtragedy[Deleted User]jodifredericksenMarchmellow2[Deleted User][Deleted User]KelseyKetchumlisab613stacers33[Deleted User]snickersforeveryonelp0[Deleted User][Deleted User]MommyLovesLoganHerbanMom[Deleted User][Deleted User]musicnmoon123

Re: 2U2 it is then. . . .

• Aycul18Aycul18
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Congrats!
  • Congrats!!

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
  • Loading the player...
  • melco19melco19
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary Photogenic
    Congrats!

• melemlmeleml
    Sixth Anniversary 250 Love Its 100 Comments Photogenic
    Congrats!

• Congrats!!! Definitely let us know his reaction!!

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

• Wow! Congrats.. I guess?! Lol

• Congrats?!
  • Congrats!
    imageimageimageimage
  • Congrats!!!

Jill (36) Wife to Joe (36) Mom to: Alyssa (forever 10) Jacob (10) Baby Due 12/31/13 Pregnancy Ticker

• Congratulations!!! Like PP said, please come back and update us on YH's reaction. I wish you a very healthy and happy pregnancy!
    TTC #1 06/2012
    BFP #1 03/21/2013 born 10/09/2013 @ 32 weeks 1 day
    TFAS 10/2014
    BFP #2 11/22/2014 EDD 08/06/2015
    Lilypie - (XxxP)
    Lilypie - (2rXS)

January siggy challenge Au15:
    mean girls animated GIF

[Deleted User]
  • Congratulations :)

• Congratulations!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats! And welcome to 2u2. It's the best!

• Congratulations! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lp0lp0
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    Congrats!
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• So how many D13 mom's do we have that are KU again? I don't mean that to sound rude at all.  I'm curious.  Is it 3 now?

• Congrats!!
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (zHjr)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards