December 2013 Moms

2U2 it is then. . . .

jjbh1209jjbh1209 member
edited May 2014 in December 2013 Moms

Well I didn't plan on joining this 2U2 club, but I guess now we will be members!  EDD 1.16.15.....

Our daughter will be 5 months on Wednesday.  I also have two stepdaughters 11 & 2 1/2. 

Exciting :) This is going to be our last one. DH's reaction to this will be priceless.

So after work, I went into the kitchen where he was with DD.. He was off work yesterday so he was telling me everything he did and how DD had crazy blowouts in all of her diapers, she had went through 3 outfits and that he was so happy I was home to help him with her. I starting laughing uncontrollably at the thought of him in the future with our DD and LO at 13 months apart for a whole day while I am at work. I was laughing so hard I was in tears. Partially because it was so funny in my head and partially because I knew I had to tell him and his reaction was not going to be the same as it was when I told him I was pregnant with DD. I finally calmed down and just blurted out that DD was going to be a big sister! He told me to quit messing around, I was nuts and that we have too much shit going on to have another baby right now. So I handed him the test.  He sighed, opened a beer and said well at least we do not have to store all the baby stuff for years now. (note: we have no storage room in our house so its kinda a big deal lol)  Not the reaction that any woman is hoping for, but I honestly expected worse. He needs time to absorb it and seeing that it was not expected and I am still absorbing it, I will let it slide.  Here is to another HH 9 months and another long pregnant summer.

**Edited for Update.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: 2U2 it is then. . . .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"