High-Risk Pregnancy

Just got my BFP

Hey ladies. I am terrified because I am pregnant again. I don't know what to expect. Anyways, I am happy to join you all :)
Trenton Elijah born three weeks early due to pre-e on April 14, 2011. Weighing 6lbs 6.3oz, 18 inches long.

Cameron Jacob (CJ) came early @ 25w4d on November 16, 2012 due to placenta abruption and incompetent cervix . Weighing 1lb 15.5oz, 14 inches long. 

Expecting a winter baby. Stay put LO!

Re: Just got my BFP

• Congrats on your BFP! Sorry to see you had a previous loss. Do you have the same ob-gyn? Will you be seeing an MFM and possibly get a preventative cerclage (around 12 weeks)? Best wishes!
  • I have no idea. My 25 weeker is well but I am clueless. I don't have the same ob so I have an appointment with my PCP who is part of a family practice until I get a new ob
    Trenton Elijah born three weeks early due to pre-e on April 14, 2011. Weighing 6lbs 6.3oz, 18 inches long.

Cameron Jacob (CJ) came early @ 25w4d on November 16, 2012 due to placenta abruption and incompetent cervix . Weighing 1lb 15.5oz, 14 inches long. 

Expecting a winter baby. Stay put LO!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad your 25 week preemie is now well! I'd definitely get on board with an ob-gyn soon and discuss your history!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"