October 2014 Moms
Options

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

2»

Re: Ch-ch-ch-changes!

• Options
    Acne/backne, hair turning gray, and itchy dry skin.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    walkeli said:
    Is it horrible of me that this thread is making me feel better because I realize I am not alone in all of this strange/irritating/plain weird pregnancy body stuff? Pinterest can bite me right now with their perfect models fashioning maternity wear. Pshh.
    I woke up today and I swear my muffin top, butt, and hips grew exponentially overnight. Yesterday I was in a maxi skirt and tank top and I was all "oh look at my cute bump" and today I didn't want to leave the house and was in tears in front of the mirror not even able to get my jeans over my thighs. Ugh. Also, spider veins all over the thighs and calves, lovely. Another weird one, I have these two small (dime size) light brown/pinkish flat patches on my chest. One on the side of a boob and the other right in between them. Seriously strange. What is that??
    I have the spider veins too. And varicose veins on the back of my upper thigh and ass cheek :( By the end of the day I am miserable. If it makes you feel better though, I had the same thing last pregnancy and they all went away after baby was born. Until then though, nothing you can do about it except elevate, elevate, elevate. Oh, and support hose but those things are ugly and hot!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My faint but visibly crooked linea negra. Insatiably dry skin on my face. And cute spider veins on my thighs at the tender age of 24 ;)
    I had the spider veins last pregnancy, and this too, and they went away after baby was born. So, hopefully that helps you feel a little better about it :) 
  • Options
    Oh I failed to mention the large amount of spider vein clusters popping up all over my legs. Which is pretty awesome considering I'm stark white and they stand out beautifully. No shorts for me this summer... :(( ETA because spelling
    Me too. And it happened last pregnancy. I lived in maxi dresses all summer. They do go away after baby is born though!
  • Options
    vrj0522 said:
    I have the line of dark hair down my belly too!    :((

My husband is kind of a hairy beast (Eastern European heritage) so I am blaming his genes for this!
    What?? I'm so confused. How is your husband to blame for what your hormones are doing?

Whoops, that was supposed to be a joke...!  I'm well aware I need to blame my hormones for the hair.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Oh the belly hair! It's so bad, I'm literally "furry" all over my belly. Def wearing a once piece this summer since I don't really want to shave.

And I have Melasma over my face really bad. DH thinks it looks cute, but I feel like I just look like I have a stained face, and it is very apparent in pictures. Anyone else dealing with this?

I am also getting random angry pimples on my back/neck area and my chest. It isn't a lot, but I'm so pale from winter and then there is this one giant ugly pimple that stands out so badly. At least I'm able to cover most of them up. 

image image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My nipples!  When they get hard, they're like a tough little mountain pile.  And then, after they are done being hard, my right one caves in a bit.  I made husband watch this craziness just this morning.  FUN!
  • Options
    I've always had a swirly belly button. It's not an outie, but it doesn't look like most innies.. However, now it seems to just keep growing and is like a gaping hole. I'm so grossed out by it every day. You can even see it's outline through tops.
  • Options
    Pregnancy is so sexy. ;)
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    My damn nips are almost always erect.  I have to try and remember to either wear a shirt with a pattern or a light sweater to drape over them, because it's constantly NIPPLES.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    rlyttlerlyttle member
    @Emerald27 Are you having a boy? I was hairier with DS, but not with this DD. I blamed it on extra testosterone. Who knows?!?!?
  • Options
    Zits on/under my jawline that DON'T go away. No matter what I do, they keep filling back up. And then they stay dark even after they go down because they've been there so long. They are SO obvious. 

Huge dark areolas. Like, spaceships. 

Linea nigra and spider veins. Oh and I've only gained like 6 pounds but it looks like 20. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"