July 2014 Moms
Options

I have a knack for bad timing.

edited May 2014 in July 2014 Moms
I just enthusiastically greeted the COO and HR lady... right before they walked in to fire my neighbor. I am pretty enthusiastic, and somehow have managed to greet or say something stupid to people right when they're being let go several times.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I have a knack for bad timing.

• Options

Some of us have a knack for awkward timing. You're in good company!

Also, I want that cat in your post!

• Options
    It's pretty funny and at least you aren't on the chopping block. I once congratulated a guy who was demoted, I didn't realize it because we got emails announcing his new position. I thought it was a promotion, but he was basically moved to a closet and had all his power taken from him. Ha, and there I was shaking his hand saying "congrats on the new position!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    God Tink - you're such an a-hole! ;)

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Options
    My company is WFH and I basically unknowingly alerted someone via Skype that they were getting fired. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"