Georgia Babies

is this normal in first tri?

Asking for a friend… I didn't have it, but don't remember reading about if it's normal or not. 

She's a little over 8 weeks and has had some random very light pink spotting.  tonight she's started having heavier darker spotting.  no cramping or anything.  she has had 3 miscarriages already and said that she remembers a lot of cramping with those.  

is this normal/ok in successful pregnancies?  

tia 

Re: is this normal in first tri?

• I had spotting then bleeding for a couple of days before cramping with my last two MC. I really didn't have any cramping with my last MC b/c I was only about 8wks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
  • Bleeding is not considered normal in any pregnancy. It also doesn't mean it's an issue. She should call her OBGYN and check with them. I am guessing they will probably want to bring her and check her out.

• Loading the player...
  • Mrs.GuzMrs.Guz member
    edited May 2014
    She should definitely check with her dr. Especially with her history of miscarriage.

I will say, I didn't have any cramping with my m/c.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"