One & Done: Only child

Convince me to.....

Do my run at lunch time....I am doing a learn to run program and my gym buddy is off sick. In the interest of our fitness/wellness support you guys need to give me a push!......add yours!

Re: Convince me to.....

• meo34meo34 member
    lildis09 said:
    Do EET! (To be read as Arnold Schwarzenegger)

=)) =)) I was all like what it EET??? When I first glanced at it (eet) until I read the Arnold part. Then I LOL!!
  • meo34meo34 member
    lildis09 said:
    Convince me to ride our exercise bike when dh gets home.
    If I run then you HAVE to bike!!!! Maybe you can watch a good show when you bike? Something DH would not enjoy. If I feel responsible for your biking maybe that obligation will get my butt moving.
  • Loading the player...
  • meo34meo34 member
    OK. I will update you after lunch. If I run and you don't bike I will employ my catholic mother guilt tatics.
  • You guys both need to get your butts in gear! I am over here hitting the gym and eating broccoli for lunch damnit.... NOW GO RUN AND BIKE! 
  • meo34meo34 member
    okay...I just need my banana first to give me some energy :)
  • What if you just walked briskly?

>:)

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Run, Forest! I started taking our dog for a run in the evening. It's fun and when he stops to sniff it gives me an excuse to catch my breath. Haha! Don't know how I'll get in shape for the 5k in less than a month but I will sure try!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • meo34meo34 member
    Go MrsCodeMonkey. You can Do EET! Trick is not to go crazy all at once. I started with run 3 then walk 1. Then 5 min and walk 1 min. And now I am doing run 7 min and walk 1 min. My race is in July :)
  • meo34meo34 member
    lildis09 said:
    lildis09 said:
    If I run then you HAVE to bike!!!! Maybe you can watch a good show when you bike? Something DH would not enjoy. If I feel responsible for your biking maybe that obligation will get my butt moving.
    Deal! We've got this!

I did it EET!!!! Tag you are it (EET).
  • meo34 said:

Go MrsCodeMonkey. You can Do EET! Trick is not to go crazy all at once. I started with run 3 then walk 1. Then 5 min and walk 1 min. And now I am doing run 7 min and walk 1 min. My race is in July :)

I did the C25k program last summer and did a race. This year I fell off the wagon with running with DD being sick and trying to sell the house and then moving. Life has been insane, but it's finally slowing down and I love running on our street.

Good luck with your race! You can do EET!!!

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Because you will feel SOOOOO GOOD afterwards.
    Right?  

Prove me wrong!  
    Go ahead, try it!
    I dare you.
    IMG_8355
  • meo34 said:
    lildis09 said:
    lildis09 said:
    Deal! We've got this!

Way to go!!!!

• Someone needs to convince me to go for a walk/jog after work today.....ugh! I hate doing it after work but its too dark in the mornings and we dont have a treadmill!
  • Thanks! I did EET!
  • meo34meo34 member
    lildis09 said:
    lildis09 said:
    lildis09 said:
    Deal! We've got this!

I only did 2 miles on the bike. I'll do better tomorrow.

That is awesome!! Kudos for doing 2, one step or pedal at a time. If it helps I just ate a o henry chocolate egg, prett much cancelling out my run. At least it tasted awesome!
  • meo34meo34 member
    Ha! We are hopeless!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"