October 2013 Moms
Options

This week's Randoms

13»

Re: This week's Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mangomama82 I was randomly thinking of you this morning and wondering how you're doing with everything you've got going on. As always, no need to share any more than you want to, but just wanted you to know I was thinking of you.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Looks like I will be going to Poland for a day trip of Polish pottery buying next week! I'm not convinced it's a good idea, though, since I'll be leaving the kids behind with DH for 24 hours. Have I mentioned I'm a SAHM who has control issues? DH has only been alone with both kids for 1.5 hours so far. He still hands off Beau when he starts fussing. Totally clueless when it comes to babies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    CatieG said:
    Looks like I will be going to Poland for a day trip of Polish pottery buying next week! I'm not convinced it's a good idea, though, since I'll be leaving the kids behind with DH for 24 hours. Have I mentioned I'm a SAHM who has control issues? DH has only been alone with both kids for 1.5 hours so far. He still hands off Beau when he starts fussing. Totally clueless when it comes to babies.
    I'm sure it will be a great learning experience.  :-bd

• Options
    CatieG said:
    ACK! Next time I wanna go too. Is it that place where all the Americans go? Some people have pieces that they can COOK in in the OVEN and I'm all jealous about that. :D I just broke my favorite oven dish ;( 

And good on you for getting out! 

• Options

@mangomama82 I was randomly thinking of you this morning and wondering how you're doing with everything you've got going on. As always, no need to share any more than you want to, but just wanted you to know I was thinking of you.

Thank you @deedee1017‌. Things are still a little heated. Working out what we can outside of court. I didn't expect it to be easy, but it could be worse.

• Options
    Thank you @deedee1017‌. Things are still a little heated. Working out what we can outside of court. I didn't expect it to be easy, but it could be worse.
    I'm glad to hear that you are still able to work some things out outside of court. That's always a positive.

• Options

I was watching a video on youtube of a baby getting her ears pierced.  My stomach started turning.  They got close to her, she started crying, my stomach was in knots.  The baby flinched and I jumped!  I couldn't watch it anymore and then... I realized all they were doing was putting the mark on her ear.   X_X

Wow, it's seriously not that bad. It was maybe only a 3rd as bad as the shots. Why would you watch a video anyways?
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    i just earned a badge for having 5000 comments. only 735 bumpies have earned this badge. i am on here waaaaaay to dang much. not only does dh know "homer in bushes" but he also knows "nopeoctopus" and "sad panda".
    every time we get a TK/TN/TB update, i lose about 9k posts in the transition. i've lost it 3 times now............

• Options
    SweetCFly said:
    I took a pregnancy test today because my belly has been super bloated even though the scale says I am continuing to lose weight, and I have been really crampy this week, supply down (still EBF with pumping at work). No PP period yet but deft some weirdness going on. We are religious with using condoms correctly so not likely I would be pg but I guess anything is possible. I have never been more scared in my life! It was a BFN and while I was kinda relieved about that/not having to tell DH "surprise, baby #2!" (Omg he'd shit)... I was also kinda sad. Weird but normal I know.

My husband told me twice today I look pregnant. I am wearing a new shirt and felt decent. Tonight I'll be double checking.

• Options
    My right boob always leaks. A lot. My left one never does. So in my head I think of my right boob as "the dictator" because I need to be more mindful of pumping it and wearing a nursing pad. My left boob, in my head, is more like "the dude". Real easy going. These are things I think about.
    dead.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @RedZee: You are from Montreal? omg finally someone that is close to me! 

#Iamnotaloneinmyigloo

• Options
    deedee1017deedee1017 member
    edited May 2014
    SweetCFly said:
    I took a pregnancy test today because my belly has been super bloated even though the scale says I am continuing to lose weight, and I have been really crampy this week, supply down (still EBF with pumping at work). No PP period yet but deft some weirdness going on. We are religious with using condoms correctly so not likely I would be pg but I guess anything is possible. I have never been more scared in my life! It was a BFN and while I was kinda relieved about that/not having to tell DH "surprise, baby #2!" (Omg he'd shit)... I was also kinda sad. Weird but normal I know.

It's so not like him to make those comments which makes me think I must REALLY look it. Looks like it's a bfn for me. My husband told me twice today I look pregnant. I am wearing a new shirt and felt decent. Tonight I'll be double checking.
    Will men never learn it's not cool to say "you look pregnant" unless you've peed on a stick and know you are???
    Weird my comment didn't post.  It's so out of character for him to say something like that so I must really look it!  I've always been plus sized, but I guess now I'm plus sized with a bump.

Anyway, took a test--BFN.

• Options
    adcc43adcc43 member
    Yesterday for lunch I ate a turkey sandwich and a slice of pizza the size of the plate.

• Options
    This is another long weekend in Germany. I remember when I ADORED these long weekends. Now Im like "toddler energy driving me crazy" - "how does husband drive me this nuts in such limited time" - and "quiet I NEED QUIET"

• Options
    psychdoc12psychdoc12 member
    edited May 2014
    jgslr said:
    My carpal tunnel is back, I think nursing + heavy baby+ mobile bumping has aggravated it. My brace at night isn't helping, and it's both hands. Numb hands suck. :(
    it happened again! why am I getting these notifications?!? TB must love me since I got my 5000 comment badge. It must think I want #alltheposts
    I believe there is an option to subscribe to a thread, after which you receive notifications as if you were OP.

ETA: Yeah, it's called "bookmark." On my screen it's the star to the left of OP's name on the main O13 screen.
    DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    jgslr said:
    My carpal tunnel is back, I think nursing + heavy baby+ mobile bumping has aggravated it. My brace at night isn't helping, and it's both hands. Numb hands suck. :(
    it happened again! why am I getting these notifications?!? TB must love me since I got my 5000 comment badge. It must think I want #alltheposts
    I believe there is an option to subscribe to a thread, after which you receive notifications as if you were OP.
    I prefer to think of myself as crunchy, thankyouverymuch.

• Options
    I think I might have strep throat. Dd is sick too. I resent that my husband has to work til 10 tonight. :( i just want to stay in bed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"