October 2013 Moms

This week's Randoms

deedee1017deedee1017 member
edited April 2014 in October 2013 Moms
I don't think we've had a random thread in a little while, so lets hear 'em!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: This week's Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • PixiesDustPixiesDust member
    edited April 2014
    My usually easy going, smiley kid was a cranky mess this morning.  DH is away this week making our mornings twice as hard so as it is. Not only did she wake up 2 hours earlier than normal, she was covered in snot and was all sorts of pissed that i was sucking her nose.  After eating and finally falling back asleep, she had a massive poop. She then proceeded to whine and yell at me while I got ready (i even did the hot dog dance while drying my hair -- no dice)

Of course the second I walked into daycare she decided she wanted to be happy again. 

To top it off, I was late and had to go to another station because I had missed all my regular trains, and the only parking left was in the permit lot.  I'm just hoping that the rain will keep the ticket guys away today.  

• Happy birthday @missgpsu‌ !! Hope your day gets better, if not you always have the weekend!
  • Happy Birthday @missgpsu!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I need a kick in the behind to get rolling on applying for a master's program. 

• Amjoy25 said:
    I didn't post a Mommy and Me yesterday, and Willa turned 6 months (1 week ago)!

I was attempting to contain her crazy, that's why she has that face going on...you can see how she got her grubby lil fingers on the wipe board.
    soooo cute!

• I may be letting whatever is going on with LO lately to affect my brain. I just to dh to schedule a vasectomy, after going back and forth about having more kids since LO was born. Today has me convinced that 2 is all I can handle. I'm actually in tears today because of her crankiness.
  • @jnsmith85‌ yep! Everytime my LO rolls on her belly she pukes, cries, repeats. I hate all the toys around my house but it's almost pointless to pick them up lol!
  • @carawasa your new avatar, is that of a new photoshoot?  so. cute.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"