Special Needs
Options

Speech therapy?

My daughter is in speech therapy twice a week. Is that considered special needs? If so I would like to find parents to talk too?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Speech therapy?

• Options
    My middle son was in speech for two years... Made HUGE gains... My youngest has been in speech for a year and has little to no progress... I'm a seasoned vet!
    Rylee - 3.28.08
    Malakai - 8.3.09
    Ezra - 12.1.11 ASD
  • Options
    Your welcome here irregardless of what services your child may/may not be receiving.

DS has an articulation disorder and has been receiving speech therapy for almost 2yrs now. If you have any questions, ask. :D
    photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are parents here dealing with speech delays. Any questions just ask.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We've dealt with a receptive delay and continue to plug away at social pragmatics. Welcome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    11/10/10 The Kid
  • Options
    Welcome! You have a beautiful little girl!

My DS has had speech for the past 4 years and is currently improving each day.

Feel free to ask us anything. A lot of us have children with speech delays.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you ladies so much for the support. It helps a lot and I'm so glad I have you ladies to talk too. I appreciate it more then anything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"