July 2012 Moms

ER **UPDATE #2**

edited April 2014 in July 2012 Moms
Prayers please ladies. My mom was walking down her brick stairs, turned her ankle and dropped Nicky. He was inconsolable and suddenly fell asleep. Headed to the ER.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: ER **UPDATE #2**

• Omg definitely sending prayers, please keep us updated.

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• KarmBKarmB member
    edited April 2014

its so scary. Lilah recently fell and passed out. good luck.

eta: They said she cried so hard she knocked herself out. Some kids are prone to do that

• Loading the player...
  • Omg! Praying for Little Nicky! Hope he is ok and as pp suggested cried himself to pass out. How scary!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Oh my god eaf, I am in tears for you. I've gone to the ER with Em for a head injury, and it was the scariest moment of my life. So many prayers that he is just as fine as she was.

Xoxoxo

• So glad he's alright!

• OMG how scary. So so so glad he is okay. How is your mom? So sorry that is just so scary
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh poor baby :( sorry to hear about the bruising but glad he's ok!
  • Omg that is so scary. So glad the injuries are not worse.
  • How scary - glad he's okay!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so glad he is alright!
  • Wow that is so scary!! Glad he is ok!!! How is your mom?
  • zyaszyas member
    Omg I just read this! So glad he is ok! You must have been terrified!!
  • Thanks for asking about my mom! I checked her out when I got home. She thinks she may have sprained her ankle, but wants to wait and see how she's doing Monday. Then she can see a general practitioner instead of going to the ER. I wrapped it and put ice on it, but she's determined to be up and moving today.

She does feel awful. She was keeping him for us, and she brought him straight over when she couldn't get him calmed. She called on the way in tears. Then he fell asleep mid-scream and freaked everyone out more. We jumped straight in the car and took him to the ER while mom stayed with Em...so none of us saw the bruises until DH and I got him to the ER. When we got home and she saw how banged up he was, she fell apart all over again even though we knew it was all superficial injuries. I told her we know it wasn't her fault but I'm not sure what else to say/do to help her feel better.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • KarmBKarmB member
    My husband still feels guilty over letting Lilah fall. It'll take some time for her to get over it. its scary. it still freaks me out thinking of how she passed out.

• So glad he is ok. Hope your mom does not injured her ankle too bad. What a scary night you all had.

• How scary! I'm glad everyone is doing ok.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"