hi there...lurker here. i lurk here to find ways to make my home more green and less toxic..hope that's okay! so i have a random question, in my toddlers' playroom (b/g twins) i have some butcher paper taped to the walls so they can mark it up with crayons and stickers. so two questions (1) does anyone know if masking tape (the 3m scotch brand) is toxic? i actually called the company and though they said their product was not toxic in any way, i am wondering if anyone has heard anything different, and if there's a "safer" alternative. (2) i use butcher paper on my walls...is there a better alternative? other than letting my two year olds wreak havoc on my home, lol?