Parenting
Options

PR-poop issues

So, we are on vacay in Italy, and ds has had pretty yellow diarrhea since yesterday. It has thickened up a bit, but is still quite yellow. He is eating everything we are, and our bellies are fine. He does not seem to feel sick, is happy, running around, sleeping and eating good. He is cutting teeth. I have been pushing yogurt, any other ideas?
image image

Re: PR-poop issues

• Options
    Jet Lag? Diarrhea is a symptom of jet lag. But the yellow poop... hmm could be giardia lamblia. 
  • Options
    BTW we travel a lot to Europe, (family lives in Germany) and my son who is 5 has always had weird poop when we first got there. My mother who is in the medical field told me that it was common and dehydration, (from the flight.. being so high up etc) was to blame. We filled him up on liquids for a few days, even when he didn't want it.. and the poop returned normal. But his poop was never yellow.. so I have no idea on that. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Stop giving him limoncello!

Just kidding, no advice. Hope he's feeling ok even if the poo is off.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks ladies! He seems fine and is drinking a lot, and it's not constant (3 times today), so im not too worried, but I hope it firms up soon. I have sacrificed 2 onesies already (diarrhea combined with the lack of changing tables over here is not a good combo!)
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"