Portland Mommies due summer 2014? — The Bump
Oregon Babies

Portland Mommies due summer 2014?

Hello! FTM, baby due August 2014. wondering if there are any other Moms in the Portland area to connect with. husband and i are moving into the area from Vancouver in the fall.

Re: Portland Mommies due summer 2014?

• Hello!!! I'm a FTM too due on august 11th I'm in Vancouver btw are you moving to far?
  • I live in Vancouver right now as well, I'm due July 18th. :) I haven't ventured to the Oregon board until today, so hopefully I might find some people to connect with!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lunatinuvieljaq14
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah another mom to be! Welcome
  • About 40 minutes south of Portland and due with twins in August!
    jaq14
  • jaq14jaq14 member
    @Lunatinuviel, we're in E Van and are looking at S Portland.. we have family here so I imagine we'll be in both cities often enough. 
    Lunatinuviel
  • @jaq14‌ I'm the salmon creek area. If you ever want to meet I would love it.
  • My husband and I are in Portland area due with twins boys! I joke that I'm officially out numbered now which means no more romance movies in our household lol..
    Lunatinuviel
  • LizbybLizbyb member
    I'm due 8/3 and will be in Salmon Creek as well.  We are living in Honduras, but will be in the area for birth/recovery!  
    Lunatinuviel
  • I hope this is okay, no one replied to my November thread. I also live in Vancouver, but spend most of my time in Portland. I'd like to connect! I'll just be three months later than you ;)
    Lunatinuviel
  • RobynKRobynK member
    Hi! I just moved to the area, I'm about an hour north in the Longview, WA area. I'm not pg but I wanted to say hello. I have 5 year old twins and a 2 year old. I saw some of you expecting twins and just wanted to offer support, ask questions if you have them!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We live in the Beaverton area. I'm not due until October, but wanted to say hello!

IAmPregnant Ticker

drby126
  • cblakincblakin member
    due end of august and living in ne portland. 

@Lizbyb where in Honduras are you? I was there for a while a few years ago working in a hospital in La Ceiba.  Much more intense then my other work in Central America!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • RaeJ004RaeJ004 member
    I'm due mid-June with my second.  I have a 2 year old daughter.  I'm in the Beaverton/Hillsboro area.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Georgia 3/15/2012 Matilda 6/12/2014 TWINS!! Babies 3&4 EDD 11/22/2016
    drby126
  • mvinhmvinh member
    I live in Portland and am due August 17! I would love to connect with other Portland Moms-to-be. :)
    Lunatinuviel
  • LizbybLizbyb member
    @cblakin  We are in Tegucigalpa, we haven't made it to La Ceiba yet, hopefully we'll take some family trips after we get back.  
  • FTM in Hillsboro due in September. Hi ladies!

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
    Lunatinuviel
  • I have a 3.5 year old boy and I'm due with a girl in late August. I'm way out here in Forest Grove though :)
  • I am due at the end of July, and I live in SW Portland (LO / West Linn area). I already have a 2.5 year old and would love some mommy friends. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    drby126
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards