July 2014 Moms
Options

1st and 2nd TRI misconceptions.

2»

Re: 1st and 2nd TRI misconceptions.

• Options

I was surprised by how crazy sick I was during first tri (most frequent thought: whyyyyyy would anyone have more than one of these??!?!), how late people normally feel movement (for some reason I was totally expecting to feel movement around 14-15 weeks and didn't feel it until around 18 weeks.. which was still early compared to others!), and that it's not just tall people who can take forever to show.  I anticipated it taking forever for me to show, if at all, but I'm surprised to see shorter girls on HDBD who still don't have a huge bump either.  It's crazy how different everyone's pregnancy can be.  Also, pooping.  I've never been so aware of my bathroom habits as I am now that I'm preggo.  I had no idea it would become such a big deal! 

And everyone else's poop habits for that matter lol!

• Options
    I never thought that the only food I would absolutely crave are the items I cannot have: Sushi, a club sandwich, and wine
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol that's all I have been wanting
  • Options
    edited April 2014

I'm surprised with how paranoid and anxious I became.  I was very happy-go-lucky with DD, probably because that pregnancy was a big surprise so I was naive to all of the things that could happen.  This time I keep worrying that something is wrong or that something is going to go wrong.

I've been struggling with this, too. I am much more anxious this time around.

• Options
    No morning sickness at all. But ive been COMPLETELY exhausted the whole pregnancy. Negative amount sex drive. Lots of lower back, leg, ankle and foot pain. Always out of breath. Constantly feel huge lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"