March 2012 Moms

Bass Pro Shops ~ FREE Easter Bunny Photos, Egg Hunt and Crafts!

bunny bass proBring the entire family to Bass Pro Shops and get a FREE photo with the Easter Bunny, enjoy making free Easter crafts, and participate in weekend Easter Egg Hunts*!

Activities start on Saturday, April 12th and run through Easter Sunday, April 20th.  Weekend activities run from 11 am til 4 pm; weekdays, 6 pm til 8 pm, with the exception of Good Friday, April 18th, when activities are scheduled from 2 pm til 7.  No crafts will be available Monday, April 14th through Thursday, April 17th.

*Easter Egg Hunts are held for one hour only, from 2 pm til 3 with each child allowed to collect only 5 eggs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bass Pro Shops ~ FREE Easter Bunny Photos, Egg Hunt and Crafts!

• WipzWipz member
    Canada has a bunch of new stores opening so bear this in mind for next year   :)
  • I wish they did this for a longer time period.  We always go at Christmas when they do Santa's Wonderland and it's amazing.  You get a free picture with Santa printed off and they let you take as many as you want with your own camera/phone.  They have a "fastpass" line so when you get there, you just grab a return pass and can play the games, do the activites or wander around the store until it's your time to get in line.  

If we hadn't had the bunny come to my husband's work hunt today, I would be loading the boys up and braving the crowds.  If it's anything like the Santa Wonderland, it will be crazy crowded unless you get there first thing in the morning or at the very end of the day.  
  • Loading the player...
  • WipzWipz member
    Weekends are probably hell but they told us at Xmas that mon/tues around 3-4 was usually quiet.. so I think it varies by location and timing.

I agree the Santa Claus at our local one this past Christmas was really cool, his Wife was awesome and the stetting was ... beautiful (and way nicer than the Mall one who charges through the wazoo now..  last year you could get a thumb drive of all pics for about $30.. this year pics are the same .. no thumb drive and you have to pay $10 per extra picture online.)

Cept my lil guy wasn't interested so we didn't actually get pics last Christmas....Next year  :)  for whatever reason he likes the bunnies  more than Santa lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"