Late Term and Child Loss
Options

TTCAL check in

Welcome to TTCAL CheckIn!

I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them.

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

QOTW: Are you an Aunt? Since your loss has it been more diffcult to be around your neices/nephews (or other young family members)?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?    

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

Re: TTCAL check in

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? cd 3...boo.

I called my OB to make an appointment for my pap, and to talk about TTC. At first they said she was booked until Sept/Oct but they were able to get me an appointment in July. I'm seeing my PCP next week and I'll just let her know what is up.

QOTW: Are you an Aunt? Since your loss has it been more diffcult to be around your neices/nephews (or other young family members)?
    I'm not an Auntie, yet. I'm looking forward to it one day

This cycle was really difficult. I was convinced I'd get KU. When AF came (a little early on cd 10 as opposed to 12) it hit me hard. I had a nice ugly cry, but I feel better now.

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    @shandorfml2‌ - ((hugs)) for AF showing up. Boo.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    stefuge said:

@shandorfml2‌ - ((hugs)) for AF showing up. Boo.

Thanks (((hugs)))

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    schulme2schulme2 member
    edited April 2014
    @shandorfml2‌ :( I'm sorry! I know how hard that can be when you're so sure it's going to be it only to be disappointed when AF decides to mess everything up! Big hugs!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey? CD 41 really?! X(. I mean, I do not want AF to show up but if she is... Come on already!!

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? I actually do! I have an RE appt. on the 30th! I'm anxious to see what she'll have to say!

QOTW: Are you an Aunt? Since your loss has it been more diffcult to be around your neices/nephews (or other young family members)? I have 6 nieces/nephews, all under 5 years old. I love them all sooo much but there is one in particular (who is like an exact mini of my sister) and it's been really hard for me to see her. She's soooo cute and it just makes it really hard because I can't help thinking that Mary would be just like a mini-me and so cute.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Really getting frustrated that this is a difficult journey again and I'm excited to finally meet with an RE and hopefully get a game plan but I'm just worried about what that plan may be! Trying so hard to be patient.
  • Options

((hugs)) @shandorml2 and @schulme2

Where are you in your TTCAL journey? cycle 3 cd 19- 5dpo

Do you have any relevant appts. upcoming? no

QOTW:  i have 2 nephews on my side (3 and 5) and for some reason they don't bother me at all.  on dh's side we have 1 neice (3) and twin nephews (1)...they were due a month before Bunny.  That was sooooo hard for me after we lost Bunny...to watch SIL be pregnant and have the babies was absolute torture.  Now it has gotten a whole lot easier but I still have my moments.  They also look just like my DH so I always wonder if she would have looked similar to them.  sometimes when people dote on them it really hurts my feelings because it makes me feel like no one remembers her.  It is really hard and I hate it. 

Open Topic:Bunny's EDD is thursday...I really thought after her angelversary I wouldn't care about the EDD anymore but it is coming and I do care.  I'm not as sad or emotional about it as I was last year but it is just really hard to think that we should be planning a one year old birthday party is super hard.  I'm also just super ready to be pregnant again and stop all of this repeat loss madness.

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Options

Where are you in your TTCAL journey? First month trying post loss, CD 17.  I'm still waiting to O, I used to always O around CD 17 or 18, but I still haven't gotten a smiley on my OPKs, so it's looking like it will be later this time.  I'm worried about TTC again, and pray that it will happen much quicker this time than last time.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? Nope

QOTW: Are you an Aunt? Since your loss has it been more diffcult to be around your neices/nephews (or other young family members)?  Yes, I have 3 nieces and one nephew.  All four live in a different city than us, so we don't get to see them too much.  My two nieces from my brother and SIL came to visit two weeks ago, and it was really nice to be around them.  They are 6 and 2.5, so it wasn't as hard for me as seeing a baby.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?   I worry about DH a lot lately, he is super stressed.  He also doesn't have as much support as I do, and I can tell that he is hurting more now.  I'm also worried about money.  We do pretty well, but with all of our medical bills and taxes due right now, we are very tight.

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

• Options
    On BCP right now, starting FET next month (it is officially confirmed with the RE as of today).  Lupron probably starts next week!  Ouch!

Nothing with my RE until next month.  But I do have an appointment with my general practitioner for a UTI tomorrow (yay) and my OB Wednesday for a possible yeast infection (double yay).  I need to get as ready as possible for next month!

I have two nieces and one nephew.  I have to say that it did take me awhile to be comfortable around them, but it is getting easier with time.  I love them all, and I know they miss little Conner and Ben.  But seeing them just reminds me of what I do not have.  
    erinel, I worry about my DH. He has been having more breakdowns over the boys lately and as much as I try to support him, I know there are no words I can say and nothing I can do to make  him feel better. 

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? still waiting for a negative beta. We'll see tomorrow.... hopeful to start prepping for my FET soon? maybe? possibly?

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?  Beta tomorrow and then depending on what the number is we'll see.

QOTW: Are you an Aunt? Since your loss has it been more diffcult to be around your neices/nephews (or other young family members)?  Nope, no nieces or nephews. I'm an only child so I definitely wont have any on my side. DH's sister we hope never has children but as for his brother I've been on pins and needles the last year+ waiting for a pregnancy announcement. Honestly I don't think I can deal with that and I'm hopeful it doesn't happen anytime soon. I know it sounds terrible but I want a baby of my own not a niece or nephew.... I'd be a horrible aunt at this stage.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?     Not much, just got back from vacation and not looking forward to my beta in the morning. I almost wish I just had it done today while I was home from work. Stalking my patient portal all afternoon doesn't really help my productivity level at work.

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Anniversary

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? Cycle 6. Low AMH, low morphology, low progesterone. First ever IUI today

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? If this cycle fails, we'll do a radiological HSG and a clomid IUI next cycle.

QOTW: Are you an Aunt? Since your loss has it been more diffcult to be around your neices/nephews (or other young family members)? No, our siblings are all younger and none out married.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I got into an argument with some friends who clearly don't understand grief. It's weighing on me a lot this week.
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm currently cycling for IVF. Meds are expensive!

I'm presently being monitored every couple of days.

I do happen to be an aunt, but the sad thing is that I am not close to my nephews. Mainly because I am not close to my brother, as he has not been supportive of many, if not all, of my life decisions.  It has not been difficult to be around other babies generally, but my friend had her baby a few weeks after my edd of the twins, and that has been a little rough at times.
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I am wondering how the hell I'm going to pay for the rest of my meds. I can't believe that my meds coverage is so crappy that I maxed out on 1 ivf cycle and 2 fets. I hope it works :(     

:-??
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"