Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Thank You

I just wanted to thank you for being so supportive. Not just to me but to every one on the board. There are quite a few of you that always find the right words to say. I hope to one day be able to do that.

Re: Thank You

• Options
    Glad to know this board has been so helpful for you. I am also very grateful for all of these women!
  • Options
    stephy1221stephy1221 member
    edited April 2014
    Glad to know you have found some comfort here. The women on this board have helped me in a way that I could never re-pay other than to hope that I provided them with some measure of comfort also. Hugs.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This board is amazing. Having women to talk to who understand how I'm feeling has been so comforting to me. I hope others are able to find as much love as I have. (((((Big hugs)))))
  • Options
    This board has been my rock. You girls have turned into my sisters. The support and kind words I have revived have help me in so many ways. As I've said in a following post "taking back my life" after my loss i started to suffer extreme dark dangerous depression.

in the late hours of the night my mind would go into that place and all the urges and thoughts to end it would come in but I would turn to this forum. I would laugh at the rants we had about people's stupidity, my heart would melt of the stories of people showing others kindness & love and I would cry at every story with a loss and knew I was never alone.

So thankyou from the bottom of my heart ladies for helping me everyday through this horrible ordeal. X
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"