Caribbean Babies

AW: Hai Guise! Remember me?

I hope so, because I've been missing all of you like crazy.  My life has been FULL of the drama (not much baby related - thank goodness), but it seems to be coming to a middle, so I'm going to try to be here more often.

To get everyone up to speed on me, it turns out we are TEAM PINK!  Our munchkin's name will be Josephine Aimee, and we are thrilled.  Our small, family-only gender reveal was perfect.  The MFM doctor who does my ultrasounds keeps ordering more, because thanks to my weight and "thick belly roll" - I kid you not, she loves those words -  the pics aren't as clear as she would like.  But so far, everything looks ok.

I am off to read old threads and catch up on the excitement with you guys for the last 2 months or so.  I'm so happy to be back.  :-)
Started TTGP July 2013  ~  BFP! 11/21/13  ~   TEAM PINK!!!  

**Josephine Aimee** born 5/21 at 29 weeks 2 days

You should know how great things were before you. Even so, they're better still today.  
Now I can't think who I was before you ruined everything in the nicest way <3

image  image

imageimageimage

Re: AW: Hai Guise! Remember me?

• Thanks!  Yeah, sorry I peaced out without warning.  I've been driving 4 hours most days to watch my nephew during the day while my brother works and my SIL deals with miserable chemo side-effects and recovers from her surgery.  Its been exhausting, but I adore the little guy and its been great practice!  Doesn't leave much time for bumping, though.  But her sister switched shifts at work, so we can alternate days now.  

So I might disappear for a day or 2 at a time, but I won't be gone as long as a was.

You should know how great things were before you. Even so, they're better still today.  

image  image

imageimageimage

• Welcome back! Congrats on the little girl!
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome back and congrats on the girl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks @BPaws - The girls name was an easy decision for us.  Its a family name on both sides.

We both wanted a boy, but could not decide on a boy's name to save our lives.  As soon as we found out it was a girl, we were like, ok...we can stop bickering now.  And of course now I can't even imagine this being anything but our precious little girl.  :-)

image  image

imageimageimage

• Welcome back! Josephine is an adorable name!

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Welcome back & congrats on your little girl! Love the name!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Welcome back and congrats on your girl!

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you all so much, everybody.  I am really happy to see some new faces here.  :-)

image  image

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"