Maryland Babies
Options

New Mom Groups in Baltimore?

Hi - we live in Fells Point and am expecting a baby girl next month (May). We are new to Baltimore and don't really know anyone, so I'm looking for a mommy meet up/social group to join once my little one arrives. It would be nice to meet other moms, and have an excuse to get out of the house and socialize! Any recommendations? Fells Point, Canton, Fed Hill, etc?

Re: New Mom Groups in Baltimore?

• Options
    NReddNRedd member
    Hi Mimi,

Did you ever receive information for this inquiry?  I live in the Canton/Patterson Park area and have been wondering the same thing myself.  Congrats (or early congrats) on your new baby girl!

Nicole
  • Options
    lks18lks18 member
    I posted this recently to another, similar inquiry: There is a facebook group Mobtown Mommies for Baltimore parents.  That may be a place to start.  Haven't noticed get-togethers so much but I think there may be some sub-groups organized by birth year.

And then I learned that other day that there are neighborhood subgroups of the Downtown Baltimore Family Association.  My observation is that these groups are strict that you really live in the neighborhood whose group you want to join so they ask for a lot of information to verify that.  Here is the list of all the listservs (yahoo).
    https://www.dbfam.org/resources/listservs/listservs/
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"